Customer Service 866.965.0400

Foam Gun Announcement: Not 100% USA Made

Adam

Adam....an outstanding post which speaks volumes about your company.

Before becoming a police officer, in owned my own business for about 15 years employing about 10 people ( I know...a crazy career change). Anyway, the point is, I understand the pressures trying to keep the business profitable but also having values... selling products you can believe in and are proud to have your name on. Time and time again on these forums I see examples of the values of you company. It's very rare to find in a business and results in two things (at least in my instance). I am a customer for life and don't even look at your competitors any longer and I don't question the price.

You can't buy that kind of advertising.

Best of luck....I'll order the foam gun when you have one you endorse.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For anyone who is still interested in picking up a gun Grabiak has them in stock and can ship. They have verified the units they have are the non-stamped ones:

http://gpcperformance.com/viewproducts.php?catid=1

If you are ever in the area (Grabiak) Ray has a very nice store full of Adam's products! Check it out!!:cheers:

Beware! Ray is a pusher:) "Here, try a sample of this." Next thing you know you will be leaving with bags of stuff or even worse, boxes.

Ray really is a great guy and from reading posts like Adam's, he fits right into the Adams team and has the same values. With products & a support team like this, my business will not go elsewhere.

Adam....an outstanding post which speaks volumes about your company.

Before becoming a police officer, in owned my own business for about 15 years employing about 10 people ( I know...a crazy career change). Anyway, the point is, I understand the pressures trying to keep the business profitable but also having values... selling products you can believe in and are proud to have your name on. Time and time again on these forums I see examples of the values of you company. It's very rare to find in a business and results in two things (at least in my instance). I am a customer for life and don't even look at your competitors any longer and I don't question the price.

You can't buy that kind of advertising.

Best of luck....I'll order the foam gun when you have one you endorse.

Thank you Scott! I appreciate your kind words, and the gun we sold was excellent. There are a few USA units left, available through a few of our distributors. Eric at Thompson Racing near Philadelphia, and Grabiak Performance in New Alexandria, PA have some.

Our search for an American made gun is coming up short, and we may well go to a unit that works with a pressure washer next. Still trying to find a manufacturer that can get us one made in this country!

Again, thank you.:thumbsup:

It is pretty sad that you have to go through this amount of hassle to get something made here. We really have to do something to get manufacturing back into this country!

I gladly pay more for stuff manufactured here. My wife gets a little peeved at the Proto tools though:)

It is pretty sad that you have to go through this amount of hassle to get something made here. We really have to do something to get manufacturing back into this country!

I gladly pay more for stuff manufactured here. My wife gets a little peeved at the Proto tools though:)

Great news! Ford announced today in Detroit that it is concentrating on bringing back and rebuilding it's American factories, with millions of dollars devoted to upgrades and new employment opportunities.

Adam knows my feelings about made in the USA and I admire his firm stance on this. He does this quietly and very professionally and behind the scenes. He's one of the reasons I'm hooked on his products.

It doesn't take a rocket scienist to figure out what is wrong with our economy. We need more people like Ford and Adam's. Sending money and jobs to other countries is just bad business and makes absolutely no sense. I will gladly pay a premium price for an American product built by American workers who make a good wage, rather than to pad the pockets of greedy CEO's and stockholders that would sell their soul to make a quick buck. Sorry for the rant, but this foam gun thing gots me pee O issed! To misrepresent a product and to not tell Adam the whole truth is unforgiveable. I'll gladly wait till Adam finds an American made gun. Perhaps Smith and Wesson?:loser:

Nah it's all good, it as beyond your control since the guy straight up lied to Adam (it sounds like). If you are able to get USA replacements then I may exchange it, but only if the maker is taking the hit and not Adam's Polishes.

Mine to is stamped Tiawan but if it wasn't for such an honest company owner I most likely would have never even found out. I completely Agree with Jason if it hurts your company in anyway I would never exchange it but if it teaches them a good ole lesson then I probally will. Thanks so much Adams for being such an honest and good company.

Adam ,

You make me feel confident in growing my business with your company. Once you get the foam gun sorted out deffently post it! As i am trying to acquire all needed inventory to open my mobile detail business in about three mounths or so, the foam gun is at the top of my lists and i will wait to see if the "foam gun" issue gets resolved priorior to me opening for business, I would prefer to do most all my shopping with your company. In my opinion your products are Superior in quality then others, the more of adams products i use the more i want to try :)

Your companies honesty and integrity are unsurpassed from what i have seen and heard of. This is a strong point which many lack in the business world. Thank you and your team for operating with such ethics.

Lee

My first big order will be after xmas for now i am stocked from the local detail shop in the Atl:drool:

Guest Gone & Forgotten

I heard Harley Davidson was moving manufacturing to India... guess I should google more info before posting a rumor... brb.

edit***

Yeah, sending kits to India, but to sell to the locals, not to be built and shipped back to the USA.

Problem with the grapevine method of media.

Adam ,

You make me feel confident in growing my business with your company. Once you get the foam gun sorted out deffently post it! As i am trying to acquire all needed inventory to open my mobile detail business in about three mounths or so, the foam gun is at the top of my lists and i will wait to see if the "foam gun" issue gets resolved priorior to me opening for business, I would prefer to do most all my shopping with your company. In my opinion your products are Superior in quality then others, the more of adams products i use the more i want to try :)

Your companies honesty and integrity are unsurpassed from what i have seen and heard of. This is a strong point which many lack in the business world. Thank you and your team for operating with such ethics.

Lee

My first big order will be after xmas for now i am stocked from the local detail shop in the Atl:drool:

Thank You Lee. :patriot:

• 2 weeks later...

I couldn't think of a better place to ask this question so here it goes: In regards to the the Foam Gun that Adam sells (not now but soon hopefully) is it made to be solely used with a hose, or can it be used with a pressure washer as well? I've seen all of AJ's videos and in his series the foam gun was used with a hose, does Adam offer different variations for a pressure washer? I know the current situation regarding the foam guns, and am sure Adam is working on something to get this squared away.

(if this was placed in the wrong section, then my apologies Moderators)

I couldn't think of a better place to ask this question so here it goes: In regards to the the Foam Gun that Adam sells (not now but soon hopefully) is it made to be solely used with a hose, or can it be used with a pressure washer as well? I've seen all of AJ's videos and in his series the foam gun was used with a hose, does Adam offer different variations for a pressure washer? I know the current situation regarding the foam guns, and am sure Adam is working on something to get this squared away.

(if this was placed in the wrong section, then my apologies Moderators)

If you are using as a mobile application you can use split valve(one hooked to pressure washer and supply tank & one for a water hose. Then all u need is a lil extra pressure flow , which can be created with a small water put(powered by your generator) attached to the line.

If its for your own home use then you prob get the best results from a hose.

Some brands like "rigid" pressure washers have a foam gun attachment.... I have found though that most pressure washers are really to strong to creat a good thick foam. Thats why i have my mobile set up like described above.............. though i kinda hoping Adams gets a replacement for the old one soon though.

If you are using as a mobile application you can use split valve(one hooked to pressure washer and supply tank & one for a water hose. Then all u need is a lil extra pressure flow , which can be created with a small water put(powered by your generator) attached to the line.

Thanks for the tip.

If its for your own home use then you prob get the best results from a hose.

Hmm....I'm not so sure about that? (see below)

....I have found though that most pressure washers are really to strong to creat a good thick foam.

I was looking at some videos on YouTube, and in all the videos they all have one thing in common, a pressure washer. Which is why I wanted to buy one and use a foam gun attachment (I wanted to purchase one from Adams since they are made in the USA), which is why I asked if Adam's made or is planning on making a version for the p/w? Take a look at these results (which were produced utilizing a pressure washer)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S7X0r7FjB0?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S7X0r7FjB0?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKnVtUIOPuc?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKnVtUIOPuc?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8NbVP3Y100?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8NbVP3Y100?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Adam your honesty speaks volumes. It is too often that larger companies get run by someone who is trying to make some short-term dollars. I am happy to see the moves you are making to ensure your customers' happiness. I am sure that your customers will be sticking with you in the long run and your business will only continue to succeed. I know I will definitely only be buying Adam's for my cars' needs.

:patriot:

I just want to mention that am not trying to get off topic, I was just wondering whether or not Adam made foam guns for pressure washers as I am looking to buy a quality product, from a reputable source. So as it stands the current model is only made for a hose application, I guess my next question would be: Are there any plans to make a foam gun compatible with a p/w Adam?

Archived