Customer Service 866.965.0400

SO CAL DETAIL CLINICS - Back 2 Back Weekends!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hoping we don't get rain, but it is 60% at 7:44PM tonight. At least it will be sunny on Sunday, which will be the day I finally get to wash the car.

Haha I just told Dylan if I wash the Camaro it will rain if I dont it will be beautiful out.. I didn't wash the camaro - we'll see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First West Coast clinic I will miss in a while but I think I am moving my daughter to here new apartment today. Ah parental priorities. Sorry no bagels and cream cheese. No photos. No Saab but I know all those Corvettes would have been jealous. Have a great time looks like the rain stopped.

First West Coast clinic I will miss in a while but I think I am moving my daughter to here new apartment today. Ah parental priorities. Sorry no bagels and cream cheese. No photos. No Saab but I know all those Corvettes would have been jealous. Have a great time looks like the rain stopped.

Ken

Funny timing, I am moving my son today also. I missed the event also. Hope you guys had a good time.

Bruce

Great clinic today at West coast corvettes! It was cool meeting Adam. And always a pleasure to see Dylan and Ashley. But this Joe mama guy,not sure about him.:jester: Also a shout out to Ryan, and his Dad Al. Ryan Thanks again for helping me out with that rear deck lid scratch! Hey Adam sorry about USC today !! GO TROJANS:2thumbs:

Dave

Alright you jackals... heres your darn pics :jester:

Early arrivals. After driving thru pouring rain from my house it turned out to be a beautiful day in Anaheim!

18c86205.jpg

4c2e90a6.jpg

7676baac.jpg

960d7086.jpg

29eb122c.jpg

89e2663f.jpg

67e6b9ae.jpg

325f1b33.jpg

We had a great test subject for the demo

4dc99e5a.jpg

b5294024.jpg

61ec7349.jpg

b31f973c.jpg

Adam telling the sun to cooperate!

17bed8de.jpg

It did.

79d1823b.jpg

a8787e5b.jpg

b4d5573b.jpg

43993839.jpg

rough... really really really really rough.

3f030425.jpg

>Scarface Voice< "I KILL YOU SWIRLS! SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE PC!!"

f9845c2e.jpg

4c571685.jpg

Takes big marbles to show up at West Coast Corvettes in a Mustang :jester:

aa9b2ea0.jpg

8f5298b9.jpg

19f72de4.jpg

9fff68df.jpg

ca5f33be.jpg

Adam making the customers do all the work

66cf419d.jpg

540c2ae5.jpg

a445d9c7.jpg

7b34f999.jpg

5bc2bc44.jpg

9650cbd0.jpg

71008d13.jpg

d8d721c5.jpg

67c3a516.jpg

effaafd1.jpg

51481674.jpg

e6619b01.jpg

4f1247f1.jpg

2f7ac9f4.jpg

b332334a.jpg

9bd5ad9e.jpg

2e1c1408.jpg

eff3d7c1.jpg

The lovely Ms. Ashley Wilson

b1babf40.jpg

A big THANKS to WCC... despite the weather a great event, can't wait for the next one!

8f5831c2.jpg

Great clinic today at West coast corvettes! It was cool meeting Adam. And always a pleasure to see Dylan and Ashley. But this Joe mama guy,not sure about him.:jester: Also a shout out to Ryan, and his Dad Al. Ryan Thanks again for helping me out with that rear deck lid scratch! Hey Adam sorry about USC today !! GO TROJANS:2thumbs:

Dave

Hi Dave,

Its was great to meet you, I had a fun day, love meeting people who love to take care of their car, not just corvettes, all cars and trucks. Dave your Grand Sport was just beautiful, love that color.

al

My goodness, we are impatient! :D

I am sure that Dylan (cough) will post up the pics in a timely fashion! (Ok, Dylan, I'm buying you some time here buddy..) ;)

Hi Doug,

It was great to meet you, nice to put a face to a name. Loved your HHR, a Black beauty, Lots of work and worth it.

al

Dave

My pleasure Dave! Don't forget to lay a layer of wax down over it... I seemed to have forgot that step yesterday :willy:

Thanks for that great pic of my balding head Dylan! :lolsmack:

Hi Doug,

It was great to meet you, nice to put a face to a name. Loved your HHR, a Black beauty, Lots of work and worth it.

al

Hi Al- It was a pleasure. With our recent "only-rains-on-the-weekend" weather, it was under a nice layer of gunk.(and the birds have been having a field day with it, the little cretins) At least it had a clean passenger's side floor mat when I left!

It's great for me to see the experienced guys do their stuff. I learned some more technique watching them, and tried it out today. It helped a lot! THAT alone is a good reason to go to a clinic. Plus hanging out with some really nice car enthusiasts, and watching the Adams crew goes through their paces.

And the question of the day, "Who would like to try this on someone else's car?" :D

Archived