Customer Service 866.965.0400

New chick from Atlanta

chicklet

Hi Britt,

Glad your on the forum!

I see you cannot make the Atlanta clinic this Sat. but we will have more. I live here locally in Marietta and would be happy to help out with any questions and show you products on a day that would work better for you.

Back in California, we have an annual mini-clinic for one of the car clubs. We had to have at least 50 minis show up at the last one I was at. I would love to get something like that started here. Let me know if you would be interested in something like that.

Thanks,

Steve

Hi Britt,

Back in California, we have an annual mini-clinic for one of the car clubs. We had to have at least 50 minis show up at the last one I was at. I would love to get something like that started here.

What would you call a collection like that? A 'flight of Mini's'? A 'gaggle of Mini's'? or maybe a 'murder of Mini's! :lol:

That would be great Steven! My parents live in Marietta...I'm in the area several times a month. Would love to get a MINI detail together.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

I will post pics of my MINI. Its dirty at the moment lol.

:welcomebanner:

More Atlanta people in here, Great!! Even somebody in the BMW family. And a female too.:banana: Probably young enough to be my daughter though.

Now why wasn't there some previous information spread about that clinic? Today is Wednesday and we are just learning about something happening on Saturday???? With enough advance warning I might have been able to get the day off. I would have volunteered my car for the demo. Maybe whoever is doing the demo could get those scratches off my roof.

Archived