Customer Service 866.965.0400

Bumblebee gets trashed

JJ1o87

Saw this one on DC, apparently a real life cop was speeding through the new Transformers set and took out Bumblebee. Not for nothing, the Camaro took quite a large amount of damage from that Suburban. My inner Mopar is laughing histerically. Anyway, check it out:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/10/11/national/main6948127.shtml?tag=stack

Saw that yesterday on camaro5... Waste of a bumblebee. In the cops defense I wouldn't give a crap about a movie being filmed - if someones life is at stake, I'm taking the shortest route; you can reshoot a scene. You can't re-save a life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw that yesterday on camaro5... Waste of a bumblebee. In the cops defense I wouldn't give a crap about a movie being filmed - if someones life is at stake, I'm taking the shortest route; you can reshoot a scene. You can't re-save a life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:iagree:

During the filming of the scene, in front of the American Indian Museum at 3rd St and Maryland Avenue, SW, the police SUV, responding to a call, slammed into "BumbleBee," as the a yellow Chevy Camaro from the film was driving through the intersection.

Watched the video a couple times. To me, it looks like the Camaro slammed into the Suburban.

Awe man....just when I thought I had a chance with BumbleBee....hmmmmmm

Ok so my claims investigating comes out in this....let's say this were not on a set...BumbleBee failed to maintain a proper lookout, failed to yield the right of way, failed to stop before entering into an intersection, and failed to yield to emergency vehicle. LMAO Okkkkkkkkkkkkk Off my work box and back to my normal self.....man he f'd up BumbleBee!!!! I shed a tear...

I like the way they covered the car up real quick. Wouldn't want this leaking out to the public! :D

I saw them film when they came to Chicago. Almost immediately after a scene was filmed they covered up everything.

I wonder how many of those they had on the set? WCC built 3 trucks for the latest Sly Stallone movie, so I'm guessing they have 2 or more Bumblebees.

There are trucks full. Usually there is one main "hero" car that has everything done to it as it appears in the movie (minus the whole being able to transform thing) The rest are all stunt cars or shells made to be destroyed.

Glad everyone was OK! :grouphug:

Archived