Customer Service 866.965.0400

The Charger after Winter Preparation

Joshman

This is going to be a picture heavy post. I described my process in another post, and people had asked for pics when I was done.

Well Sunday it was all ready to go, and the weather is still beautiful for fall in the midwest, so the wife and I took a drive and got some pictures. Here are a few of my favorites. :)

You can find more, and full size versions of what I posted here http://gallery.me.com/bjoshua#100111

post-2644-136818033234_thumb.jpg

post-2644-136818033254_thumb.jpg

post-2644-13681803326_thumb.jpg

post-2644-136818033275_thumb.jpg

post-2644-13681803329_thumb.jpg

This one includes a locally famous grave marking the black angel, it was white but the environment took it's toll over time. Maybe I should see if I can take the :pc: to it. :D

JINX! STOP WITH THE WINTER STUFF!!!

I'm hoping if I keep prepping for winter that it won't show up! ;)

I just got the winter wheels, slush mats and door sill guards today, a coat of MSW on the wheels get it all put together with the Goodyear Eagle Ultra Grip GW3's and on the car in the next week or so.... we shouldn't have snow until at least november. :D

I'm hoping if I keep prepping for winter that it won't show up! ;)

I just got the winter wheels, slush mats and door sill guards today, a coat of MSW on the wheels get it all put together with the Goodyear Eagle Ultra Grip GW3's and on the car in the next week or so.... we shouldn't have snow until at least november. :D

I put my Blizzaks on the day after Thanksgiving.

They're WAY to soft to drive in the warmer temps.

I need to get a pair of tires before then... Dang tires just spin and spin... :burnout:

Archived