Customer Service 866.965.0400

If you throw every Adam's product at a vehicle you get...

kwalker

This!

DSC01156.jpg

DSC01155.jpg

DSC01160.jpg

DSC01164.jpg

DSC01161.jpg

DSC01162.jpg

DSC01165.jpg

So I don't really post on here much, but I am on here almost daily picking up tips as I go. This is a LONG detail that took place over a month, partly because I'm taking 18 hours of school and working, but mostly because I'm lazy! The truck was in pretty rough shape when I bought it and I knew I had to do something about it with a quickness. This detail started with a Dawn wash, 2 passes with the clay bar, 4 coats of swirl and haze remover, one coat fine machine polish, 50/50 wash, then 2 coats of Machine Super Wax. That was my baptism by fire, it took me 15 hours of non-stop work to get that done. Then the next week I just washed it and applied some Adam's love to the interior Glass cleaner, Leather and Interior Cleaner, Leather Conditioner, In and Out, and Carpet and Upohlstry Cleaner. The next week just involved a good 'ol fashioned exterior detail plus Brilliant Glaze (buy this if you haven't already). Then today I washed it and applied 2 coats of Americana. This was the first time I used it and I was completely floored by it. Anyway this post is way too long, thanks for making such awesome products Adam and thanks to Dylan for helping me when I ran into some problems! You guys really make this a company I am proud to do business with!

oh, and love the hybrid logo on there, probably drives a prius driver or three crazy.

I think it was on one of the G8 boards, but I saw a guy who put a hybrid badge on his G8. He said it is a hybrid, it burns gas AND rubber. :burnout:

oh, and love the hybrid logo on there, probably drives a prius driver or three crazy.

I actually got an "awareness citation" under my windshield wiper at school about a week ago. Of course the guy who left it there was smart enough to not put any personal info on it so I could have a little discussion with him about it.

I'm totally impressed. That's a great look at the awesome results Adam's can give you with effort. Just goes to show that the ones who complain are the ones who want a "quick fix". Great pics, and a great looking truck.

Thanks for sharing! :cheers:

Archived