Customer Service 866.965.0400

Suggestion for Polish bottles.

The bottles for certain products should be made to stand on their top and have a check valve like Ketchup and Mustard. This way while you are polishing you flip open the storage top set it down on the bench or table then you can simply pick up the bottle and squeeze it out. No more shaking to get the product to squirt out. Swirl and haze,FMP,Super wax buttery Vrt could all use these type lids. The label should also be flipped to be viewable when standing on the shelf.

So whatdya think?

The bottles for certain products should be made to stand on their top and have a check valve like Ketchup and Mustard. This way while you are polishing you flip open the storage top set it down on the bench or table then you can simply pick up the bottle and squeeze it out. No more shaking to get the product to squirt out. Swirl and haze,FMP,Super wax buttery Vrt could all use these type lids. The label should also be flipped to be viewable when standing on the shelf.

So whatdya think?

Adam and myself discussed this a couple month's back.;)

Adam and myself discussed this a couple month's back.;)

Indeed, we have, and there are samples of pour spouts on order now! I also agree, it can be a pain to get product out of our bottles!

Thanks for the tip, and we are working on a plan as we speak. . . .

;)

AND?????

Maybe... a bottle holder where they can slide in upside down... I dont know kind of like this....

attachment.php?attachmentid=3688&stc=1&d=1271777910

AND(FFKingsford),

like I said,It was discussed a couple month's earlier.

Adam,Glad to hear the new bottle's are a go:cheers:

This is too funny. I was working on my buddy's car yesterday and the wish crossed my mind repeatedly as every time I'd go to add more SHR i'd stop flip shake hard twice then squeeze thinking..wtf..this stuff is really in there. I even attempted to stand it on it's top, but alas that failed quickly.

BTW..not to side track..but which products should we be shaking before using? I know it can't be APC or WCW or GWC because I've done those before and they turn to bubbles: :lol: Just wondering.

BTW..not to side track..but which products should we be shaking before using? I know it can't be APC or WCW or GWC because I've done those before and they turn to bubbles: :lol: Just wondering.

I'd probably shake everything but APC, GWC, UCS, C&UC. I always shake my WW because if you dont it leaves a ring around where the fluid was sitting, which sometimes mean the product isn't mixed completely.

Jason,

Dylan said there was not enough interest to justify the cost.

Scott

I figured it had something to do with money. They seemed expensive for just a powder coated shelf but the bundle price was pretty cheap. Oh well it will come back up some day.

Well How about a polish holder molded into the bucket caddy to hold product while scooting around?

The buckets are from Grit Guard so it would have to be like one of those things that people buy for tools that go around the outside of a bucket.

Like the idea though!

Saw this online..supposedly at Linens and things..kind of a cool invention by someone. It screws on the end of your bottles but I guess you'd have to know your bottle size matches their threads.

upside_down_lids.jpg

All I see is a red X ? :confused:

Back in the day..... the plastic bottles would crack and break open before the product was even used up so they have made progress in the bottles. This type of spout would be an excellent addition. The question is...... do all of Adam's distributors use the same bottles and the possible new upside down pouring spouts?

Kent:glasses:

IMO MSW is my worst enemy... lol If the nozzle gets clogged in the slightest it can take all I have to get it out.

I must say that's ONE nice thing about Griots bottle caps. They aren't easy to open with one hand but they do self clean every time you close them. (No I don't use Griots anymore)

Chris

Archived