Customer Service 866.965.0400

Dealers in NC...

BDempsey777

Question

I see that there are a couple dealers with Adam's products in NC but they are up in the mountains. How do we get more dealers in NC? I do not mind ordering from Ashley on the website but patience has never been my strong suit when waiting on product. I am sure I am not the only one in NC or the country for that matter that would love to be able to walk into a store and walk out with whatever Adam's product they needed.

Oh man getting to shop in person for this would be fantastic! We have one or two here in Virginia but they are a couple hours away. Could you imagine ...walking in standing there in amazement that it's all right there! I'd be like a kid in a candy shop - in total awe. I know that when I make it to CO I will totally hit up the warehouse!

I found 30 shops around me in Greensboro/Winston-Salem area through yellowpages.com. Also I am going to post up on the Titan forumn just to see what we have in NC for users.
this is a reply at the 370Z.com forum.

I'm located at fort.bragg. I would love to see what you have to offer. I'm always willing to try out new things. Not to mention there will be 80k+ soldiers here by next summer. :) Always good for business

If you want Adam's products just give me a call or shoot me an email. I keep a full inventory and I'm nearby. I frequently travel NC conducting detail clinics so getting Adam's great products to you will be easy.

Richard Kashinsky

Adam's Premium Car Care Products

North Carolina Distributor

West Jefferson, NC

800 366 9674

336 408 4433 - cell:pc:

this is a reply at the 370Z.com forum.

I'm located at fort.bragg. I would love to see what you have to offer. I'm always willing to try out new things. Not to mention there will be 80k+ soldiers here by next summer. :) Always good for business

Sandra Dee,

I am the NC Distributor for Adam's Premium Car Care Products. Give me a call at 336 408 4433.

Thanks.

Richard Kashinsky

Bunky's in cary NC uses adam's I think!!! Also-there is a place in durham called the Durham Ritz.

I found 30 shops around me in Greensboro/Winston-Salem area through yellowpages.com. Also I am going to post up on the Titan forumn just to see what we have in NC for users.

If you want Adam's products just give me a call or shoot me an email. I keep a full inventory and I'm nearby. I frequently travel NC conducting detail clinics so getting Adam's great products to you will be easy.

Richard Kashinsky

Adam's Premium Car Care Products

North Carolina Distributor

West Jefferson, NC

800 366 9674

336 408 4433 - cell:pc:

When ya come out Down East?

Sandra Dee,

I am the NC Distributor for Adam's Premium Car Care Products. Give me a call at 336 408 4433.

Thanks.

Richard Kashinsky

that message I posted was a reply from the 370Z.com forum-I sent out the word about who would want Adam's products in NC on that site. That was the reply I got-from some soldier at fort Bragg.

Get in touch with Richard (he's a great guy to deal with, btw) and find out when he's going to be near you -- he travels around the NC area quite a bit doing shows. Just catch up with him at an event and it's win-win. :cheers:

Richard Kashinsky

Western North Carolina Distributor

West Jefferson, NC

Phone: (800) 366-9674

richardk@skybest.com

adamspolishesnc.com

i would prob drive 2-3 weekends a month to buy stuff or look at it with my eyes glazed over...LOL:pc:

let me look and see what shops are around the Triangle-I have a couple friends over on the 370Z.com as well that detail-one guy from clayton, NC that would prob LOVE it!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

i know Peak Auto in apex gets their products from "magestic solutions" in Raleigh-but perhaps they would be interested in a nearby dealer for adams. I dont know too many other detail shops...

I guess it is time to get out the phone books and see what detail shops are around the area. Also put out a feeler to see how many people do their own work and just want to be closer to product.

If I could get enough interest in NC to make it worthwhile I would jump on being a dealer. That would atleast put a dealer in the Triad area within range of the mountains and the beach areas. Again though I would need interest enough to make it a win/win situation.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

i know Peak Auto in apex gets their products from "magestic solutions" in Raleigh-but perhaps they would be interested in a nearby dealer for adams. I dont know too many other detail shops...

At least you have two, some states like ours don't have any!:(

Richard will be glad to help you.:2thumbs:

Richard Kashinsky

Western North Carolina Distributor

West Jefferson, NC

Phone: (800) 366-9674

richardk@skybest.com

adamspolishesnc.com

True we are lucky to have any at all. The only thing is that both are situated within miles of eachother in the western part of the state. So it is either drive a few hours or again wait to have it shipped for us in the piedmont or eastern part of the state.

If I could get enough interest in NC to make it worthwhile I would jump on being a dealer. That would atleast put a dealer in the Triad area within range of the mountains and the beach areas. Again though I would need interest enough to make it a win/win situation.

I see that there are a couple dealers with Adam's products in NC but they are up in the mountains. How do we get more dealers in NC? I do not mind ordering from Ashley on the website but patience has never been my strong suit when waiting on product. I am sure I am not the only one in NC or the country for that matter that would love to be able to walk into a store and walk out with whatever Adam's product they needed.

:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:

Archived