Customer Service 866.965.0400

First time time using Car Shampoo and....

1anonly

Question

So today was the first time that I got to use Adam's Car Shampoo. I know it might be hard to believe, but since I started buying Adam's all I've been doing is paint corrections. The first thing I noticed was the smell. I was pleased with how it worked.

Here's the really weird part. I filled my rinsed bucket first then filled the wash bucket second from my hose. My wash bucket was easily 10 degrees warmer than the rinse bucket. Is it just me that this has happened to? Or is there is chemical in the shampoo that warms up the water? I could understand if I filled the wash bucket first with the hose, but I filled it second.

I'm confused :willy:

10 answers to this question

So today was the first time that I got to use Adam's Car Shampoo. I know it might be hard to believe, but since I started buying Adam's all I've been doing is paint corrections. The first thing I noticed was the smell. I was pleased with how it worked.

Here's the really weird part. I filled my rinsed bucket first then filled the wash bucket second from my hose. My wash bucket was easily 10 degrees warmer than the rinse bucket. Is it just me that this has happened to? Or is there is chemical in the shampoo that warms up the water? I could understand if I filled the wash bucket first with the hose, but I filled it second.

That is weird :confused:

I'll have to check that out today when I break out the Adams Foam Gun and Adams buckets.

I don't know 1anonly? I did a 2 bucket wash today on a 08' Chevy Silverado 1500. Both buckets (ADAMS Shampoo wash/rinse) seemed same temp-COLD??

After thinking about it, I may have figured it out. Since the water in rinse bucket was cold, that might of put my hand in shock. By the time time I went from rinse to wash my hand probably got used to the water temp and thought it was warm. Kind of like jumping into a cold pool. You get out, then jump back in and it feels warm.

Archived