Customer Service 866.965.0400

Truck should be good to go for winter

GGEVOXFTMFW

Hey guys

Been hard last few weeks keeping the truck clean from bow hunting every week. Place i go has a two mile all loose gravel road, and I pull down a trail to park that is also all gravel. It used to be an old rip mine, and the gravel/soil is really chalky. I went through the truck in the last week or so. Now has two coats of MSW, and two coats of americana on the paint. I threw two coats of msw on the rims, and all the chrome trim/exhaust has two coats as well! Also went through the interior/motor/exterior trim again. Here's tons of pics, enjoy!

IMG_0959.jpg

IMG_0963.jpg

IMG_0964.jpg

IMG_0965.jpg

IMG_0967.jpg

IMG_0969.jpg

IMG_0970.jpg

IMG_0971.jpg

IMG_0972.jpg

IMG_0974.jpg

IMG_0976.jpg

IMG_0977.jpg

IMG_0981.jpg

IMG_0979.jpg

IMG_0980.jpg

IMG_0982.jpg

looks great. Where I go fishing is down about 10 miles of salty gravel roads(white gravel) so I know how bad it can get lol.

Ya first time i went out it rained day before, and lil bit right before we left. I was purposely hitting rutts of mud haha. Only thing that sucks is the rocks getting stuck in the middle treads and getting thrown up. Have gotten few more chips after hunting started, oh well haha. Once I raise it just lil more should help out

Very nice Don. The shot of the hood looks amazing!

How's the hunting?

Thanks, slow til the rut starts, should pick up next few weeks.

:2thumbs: You should be good to go!!:2thumbs:

Thanks!

my thought exactly. that paint looks like I can reach in and grab a handful of metalflake. It's a beauty, love the wheels too.

now that your done, can you come lay some MSW down on my Silverado? :jester:

these trucks are massive!

Ya definitely keeps me in shape! :lolsmack: I have down to a science now tho, only takes hour to apply and wipe one coat of msw. Have to use a chair for the hood and roof.

Archived