Customer Service 866.965.0400

Very Impressed...

EdH63

Well, I decided to go ahead and order some BG product and try it out. I put a coat on the Edge today and I have to say, I'm very impressed. It really makes the metallic in the paint pop nicely. The product is very easy to apply and very easy to remove. I used it on the glass, chrome trim and rims. I love the way it smells too. The BG is great for a fast wax job when you don't want to get down and dirty. I've also used the Leather Conditioner and love it. So far I'm batting 2 for 2. I'll order some Machine Polish next and try that out.

post-3454-136818033413_thumb.jpg

post-3454-136818033429_thumb.jpg

post-3454-136818033437_thumb.jpg

post-3454-136818033444_thumb.jpg

post-3454-136818033452_thumb.jpg

Car is looking great! Just remember BG is not a substitute for wax, it doesn't have the protective properties that wax has.

I hear ya. I actually work in this industry and use a paint sealant that is applied directly to the clear. I'm testing Adam's products to find that wet look and ease of use that I want for a topical over the sealer. So far I'm really liking what I see on my paint.

:rockon:

I got to agree!!:thumbsup:

Those wheels do look great, are they a stock wheel? And what is the color, very nice.:D

Shine On

Bluezey:pc:

Thank you for the attaboys.

The wheels are not stock. I put some Yokohama Parada 20s on a DIP 8.5" chrome wheel. Nothing high performance. As you all know, just changing tires and rims on a standard vehicle makes a world of difference in the aesthetics of the vehicle. The Edge is nothing high-end for sure. Simply an Edge Limited with some bells and whistles.

The funny thing is when I bought the car it was dusk, and when I took the test drive I found that Ford is putting ambient lighting on the floor, console and cup-holders in some of these. You can run through around 6 to 8 different color schemes to set your interior ambient lighting. It lights the floor at the feet of the passengers in the rear, front, underneath the console, in front of the shifter and in the cup-holders in the console itself. I almost bought the vehicle just because of that... lol.

The color is a standard color... cinnamon metallic. The gold metalic in the color though really pops nicely with the BG. I'm very impressed with this result. Pictures never really quite capture the essence of the metallic completely in the sunlight, but it sure is appealing.

:cheers:

So, does the Americana wax give you this deep luster also? And, what's the average shine expectancy (longevity) with the Americana between treatments? I know the BG is for getting the best results in the fastest time, but I want to keep the wet luster for longer intervals. Would you recommend I Americana over the BG, and then BG over the Americana between Americana treatments?

I strip the paint once a year and re-seal with my sealant, but I want to maintain throughout the year with Adam's products. I just want to get maximum results with as little work as possible (ya know what I mean?)

:xfingers:

Americana is nothing short of amazing..I have been using it on my car for over a year now and its amazing. Yesterday I applied the BG and then americana on top and WOW...just looks flawless, you will not be disappointed in Americana.

Americana is nothing short of amazing..I have been using it on my car for over a year now and its amazing. Yesterday I applied the BG and then americana on top and WOW...just looks flawless, you will not be disappointed in Americana.

That's a sweet GTO. I may very well purchase the Americana next. I've always been a big advocate of machine buffing due to the heat generated during the buffing stage. It heats the clear and manipulates it, causing the clear to move and fill in small scratches. I've always used orbitals to take off the final step from the paint. I can only imagine what the Americana is going to look like being taken off with a high-speed foam treatment, or an orbital buffer.

Hmmm, I believe I saw an Adam's distributor here in San Antonio on the Dealer's list. Is it possible to contact him and purchase instead of ordering here? That would at least save me shipping.

I would definetly drop the local dealer a line to see what he has in stock.

If there was a local dealer up here, I would likely have been served a restraining order by now. :)

He actually did contact me via PM and we've set a date to meet. There's a local Mustang car show here in town and we'll meet at the Adam's booth there.

BG is some of the greatest stuff around! I just finished a 9 hour detail on Kev-O's car today. He stopped by towards the end of the day to lend a hand, and he could not believe the results BG left behind on the wheels and body!

Ambient lighting in cars is surprisingly nice, the Cadillacs have it, but it's not color changing.

BG is some of the greatest stuff around! I just finished a 9 hour detail on Kev-O's car today. He stopped by towards the end of the day to lend a hand, and he could not believe the results BG left behind on the wheels and body!

Ambient lighting in cars is surprisingly nice, the Cadillacs have it, but it's not color changing.

Any pics John?:confused::banana:

I planned on taking before and afters, but after my coffee this morning I just cracking at it. I wasn't able to polish the entire vehicle, but I did the roof, hood, trunk. Of course I cleaned everything else though, interior, trunk, engine. Clayed the entire car, and got a coat of MSW on it, followed up with BG, and Kev has instructions to apply a coat of Americana tomorrow.

Archived