Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Forum User from Illinois...

chewbacca98

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I am new to the forums, but have been using adams polishes for quite some time.

Also wanted to mention a couple of things. Number one, I hate to detail (or even wash for that matter) my vehicles. Mostly because I have back problems and by the time I get done, it is all I can do to stand up and walk. However, (and by no means do I have any scientific evidence to prove it) the products I have purchased from Adam's have made the task faster and easier with outstanding results.

Second, I used to do a lot of woodworking. Mostly hobby type projects, but have made many custom cabinet doors for my home and a few for other friends or family. While the products that are sold on this site are probably not intented for woodworking use, I must say, the use of them on certain finishes is nothing short of amazing. I have a linen closet that I had to make the doors for. (It was an oddball size and no factory made doors would fit.) After going through a lot of work to get a nice finish on the wood, I used a combination of Adam's products to give those doors a glass like finish. To this day, those doors still impress (me, if nobody else) and I haven't done anything to them in over 5 years.

So, thanks to the folks at Adam's for providing auto detailers (and a woodworking hobbiest) with the finest products available!

Lastly, I want to say thanks to JUNKMAN2008 for his video contributions. I was over on chargerforums and found a link or mention of his videos. All I can say is that I love them! Very informative and golly-gee-willakers-Beave...he is funny!

... Lastly, I want to say thanks to JUNKMAN2008 for his video contributions. I was over on chargerforums and found a link or mention of his videos. All I can say is that I love them! Very informative and golly-gee-willakers-Beave...he is funny!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Chris, you're killing me over here! Welcome to the forum. More videos are on the way so stay tuned! :thumbsup:

Archived