Customer Service 866.965.0400

South Florida lunchtime cruise in pics...

Sizzle Chest

Those are fantastic pics, and I always look forward to seeing you post them!!

Sometimes I forget how small some of the "super cars" are. Seeing how much room is left in the parking spaces they use, or pics of them next to a domestic reminds me :D

I have always loved the NSXs. I don't have a clue why. Something about the technology represented by Honda at the time they brought the car out. It was always a little anemic, but a great car none the less. I also love the look of that Red F430 Spyder.

Great Pics

Scott...

Where in Florida did the meet take place?

Hey Buddy, this was in Ft. Lauderdale. Every 3rd Saturday of the month. Let me know if you want to go to the next one.

I see you are in Naples. I am too! We caravan out from the Cracker Barrel off of 951/Collier Blvd. Jump onto I-75 and head out!

Hope to see you at the next one!

Some of those shots were taken by a pro...he is one of our regulars there!

Only the ones with the logo right? Some of the non-logo shots were better, especially the black Mustang and the S2000.

What a great assortment of cars. I still love that Dino, drool over NSXs and the M3 and M5 are nothing to sneeze at. You might even twist my car and get me in that Gt3RS. OK, I'll admit it, Corvettes are growing on me too.

Thanks for post the pictures. great looking cars. How long does it last? We have our monthly Cars & Coffee on the third Saturday of every month up here in the Tampa Bay area. Ours is from 7am - 9am. We will get some where around 250 cars at each event.

Archived