Customer Service 866.965.0400

Its Adam's Birthday Today!!

70'sChevyGirl

Awww, shucks, you are too kind friends, thanks!! What a great day it was too! This is the last birthday of the 30's, and I spent it taking my best friend to the airport at 7:30AM. (My Dad!) The neighbors spent the morning mowing our grass for me, and unfortunately, fertilizing it as well!

Yesterday, I took Luca to brunch with my brother, Peter, his wife, Desiree, and their 6week old, Parker. My Dad and Suzy joined, and it was a beautiful day and a nice brunch.

After nap time, just hung out with my family, there's nothing better!

Tonight, our friends Shawn & Amy, along with their 1-month old daughter, Georgia, came by for dinner.

I grilled steaks and salmon, and sauteed some scallops in some white wine, butter, and garlic. Super tasty! Cake to follow, and Luca was a pro at blowing out the candles.

I love this little girl so much, it hurts!! Cristiano was mostly hanging with Laura Lynn, Melissa's mother, who arrived yesterday.

Here are some weekend pictures, and again, thanks for all of the kindness!!:bow::bow:

I am glad you had such a great day Adam.

I didn't know you had deer for pets!:jester:

I can see why you love Luca so much. She is so adorable.

You will find that as the years go by that she will be come your Best Friend although there might be a bump or two in the road. :D

I love my Dad. :grouphug:

Thanks Teresa, and did I mention THANKS for this kind thread? THANKS SIS!!

Luca is Daddy's Girl, and I am beyond smitten. . . now with the new baby, seems we are even closer, which is awesome!

Those deer love to hang out at our place, and deer pellets are a pain to clean up! Still, good problems, right?

Thanks again my friends!:)

Archived