Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from New Market

Just ordered the Junkman's kit minus the PC ( I already have one). added a gallon of APC and a yellow pad.

I recently bought an '05 GMC CC 4x4 pics here .

I don't think the truck was ever properly cared for. I've used two different products in the last three weeks. I used Shiners Show Car (made locally) products on my Accord and my wifes SUV. The results were ok but not what I'm looking for. It left like a greasy film on the surface that would smear if touched. It also did nothing for the swirl marks from washing.

I used a clay bar then Meguiars Ultimate Compound on the truck followed by Mirror Glaze and Cleaner Wax. The results are ok But still no luck on the swirls. The truck also has some serious water spots on the hood a top. I know it will never be a show truck but I think it can look a lot better than it does.

Maybe the Adam's products I ordered will satisfy my expectations.

Len

:welcomebanner: Len

awesome truck and you just got to love Black vehicles.:banana:

With the Junkmans kit your're set to go of killing those water spots and swirls.

Just watch those videos and only do a 2x2 area first before moving on to the whole truck.:cheers:

Welcome to the forum! Remember this when you begin your project, technique is just as important as the products you use. You can take the best product in the world and use a lousy technique and your results will be lousy. Make sure your technique is sound and your results will follow. :thumbsup:

Guest Gone & Forgotten

First, WELCOME... finally a local.

Second, I'm off Countess Rd/Moores Mill, stop in and I'll get them swirls out. Your truck might not fit thru my garage doors tho.

:)

Welcome to the last auto detailing product you'll ever try.

First, WELCOME... finally a local.

Second, I'm off Countess Rd/Moores Mill, stop in and I'll get them swirls out. Your truck might not fit thru my garage doors tho.

:)

Welcome to the last auto detailing product you'll ever try.

Where off Countess? I grew up on Moores Mill. I'm currently up in Riverwalk off Winchester. I'd love to drop by and see this stuff in action before I take delivery.

Thanks

63B6E134-6721-EF28-C80E-16B2FB0B1DB1

Guest Gone & Forgotten
63b6e134-6721-ef28-c80e-16b2fb0b1db1

what is all that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^?

ha... between moores mill and parkway - Colby Dr. Corner Countess/Colby - garage/pool backyard.

Don't have anything to polish tho. My wife's blazer isn't worth the water it takes to wash it (joking) - my boss won't get off his @$$ and bring me his 04 Vette and I don't really know anyone else that I'd do free work for... so I only polish my ride and it's about as clean as it's gonna get.

Been off work all week since I sprained my ankle - I'm mobile today again tho. :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Might head out to the garage and clean my carpets or something sometime today. I GOTTA go back to work tomorrow... going stir-crazy. :lolsmack:

what is all that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^?

ha... between moores mill and parkway - Colby Dr. Corner Countess/Colby - garage/pool backyard.

Don't have anything to polish tho. My wife's blazer isn't worth the water it takes to wash it (joking) - my boss won't get off his @$$ and bring me his 04 Vette and I don't really know anyone else that I'd do free work for... so I only polish my ride and it's about as clean as it's gonna get.

Been off work all week since I sprained my ankle - I'm mobile today again tho. :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Might head out to the garage and clean my carpets or something sometime today. I GOTTA go back to work tomorrow... going stir-crazy. :lolsmack:

63b6e134-6721-ef28-c80e-16b2fb0b1db1

Not sure what that is or how to get rid of it. If anyone knows I'd greatly appreciate the info.

Would you be willing to do a small spot on my truck? Just enough so I can see the results. Or I'd be interested in just seeing your ride. I'm off work today so I could come anytime before 1:30. Gotta pick up the kids at school.

Thanks,

Len

1.03.0163B6E134-6721-EF28-C80E-16B2FB0B1DB1

Welcome to the forum! Remember this when you begin your project, technique is just as important as the products you use. You can take the best product in the world and use a lousy technique and your results will be lousy. Make sure your technique is sound and your results will follow. :thumbsup:

Even though I'm 40 I've just recently bought a polisher. Until I bought this truck I never had anything worth putting the time into other than just a wash and wax.

So I'll have to practice. I was up till after 11 last night watching your videos. Great info in there and very entertaining. If you lived closer you'd be getting a visit from me on a regular basis. I have no problem buying someone lunch cause I love to eat too. LOL

Thanks,

Len

Guest Gone & Forgotten
Not sure what that is or how to get rid of it. If anyone knows I'd greatly appreciate the info.

Would you be willing to do a small spot on my truck? Just enough so I can see the results. Or I'd be interested in just seeing your ride. I'm off work today so I could come anytime before 1:30. Gotta pick up the kids at school.

Thanks,

Len

Bring it on. I'll be hitting the shower soon. After 9-10 seems cool. Let the weather kick in a little. I'll pm my number in case you have issues finding it, altho, it's hard not to find it. Coming from MMill RD, I'm after the 90 degree turn with the ribs in the road, Pass Colby, turn into my backyard - I have an access to my garage off Countess - Rusty POST sticking out of the ground where you turn in at... thru the gates, rest is common sense. Try not to go mud boggin' in my yard haha.... :xfingers::burnout:

Bring it on. I'll be hitting the shower soon. After 9-10 seems cool. Let the weather kick in a little. I'll pm my number in case you have issues finding it, altho, it's hard not to find it. Coming from MMill RD, I'm after the 90 degree turn with the ribs in the road, Pass Colby, turn into my backyard - I have an access to my garage off Countess - Rusty POST sticking out of the ground where you turn in at... thru the gates, rest is common sense. Try not to go mud boggin' in my yard haha.... :xfingers::burnout:

I'll be there at 10. Might bring my dad. He needs to get out of the house.

Thanks,

Len

It's your signature. You screwed something up when you tried to set it up. I'll intervene.

Guest Gone & Forgotten

I thought he was gonna put corn rows in my yard when he pulled up to the garage in my backyard (I'm on an acre). It had just rained the night before, so... but he was gentle with the throttle and turning. Can hardly tell he was here, cept for the paint left on the fascia board on my garage from his door hitting it. :) jk Len. Sorry 'bout that one.

I thought he was gonna put corn rows in my yard when he pulled up to the garage in my backyard (I'm on an acre). It had just rained the night before, so... but he was gentle with the throttle and turning. Can hardly tell he was here, cept for the paint left on the fascia board on my garage from his door hitting it. :) jk Len. Sorry 'bout that one.

No harm no foul. Can't wait for my stuff tomorrow so I can get to detailing.

Archived