Customer Service 866.965.0400

Fresh Detail

TR6speed

I have a Corvette Show put on by a local club on Saturday at a Chevrolet dealership, so I needed to get the car ready. Not actually completed yet however.

Here are afew pictures.

This is the rear suspension and cross member polished with Adams Metal Polish after being cleaned with Adams All Purpose Cleaner.

100_1135.jpg

Left rear wheel well washed with All Purpose Cleaner then a coat of Undercarraige Spray. All the aluminum was polished with the Metal Polish.

100_1131.jpg

All of the painted parts as well as the carbon fiber parts will given a coat od Brilliant Spray Glaze and the stock areas received a coat of In & out Spray.

100_1151.jpg

Here is where I am not completely finished. I first applied a coat of Swirl and Haze Remover (after clay barring) with the orange pad, followed with a coat of the Fine Machine Polish. Than a coat of Americana. I will apply a second coat of the Americana tomorrow and than on Saturday morning a coat of the new Brilliant Glaze. Car is in the garage so I could not get a good full shot.

100_1161.jpg

100_1164.jpg

100_1165.jpg

Guest Gone & Forgotten

Can't wait to get my lifting pucks made so I can shine what I haven't seen on mine.

Amazing work man. I feel restless knowing mine isn't that clean now.

Your vette looks awesome. :2thumbs:

If I had to detail the underbody on my vette I would go nuts

The topside is enjoyable.

The bottom side would be like...WORK

I never detailed the under body of my GTO until I got my lift. It is normal to clay the underneath of your rockers isn't it?:help::jester: Yes I did!:banana:

I don't have a lift as you can see from the photos, only jack stands. It drives my wife crazy as she thinks at my age (64) I need to give it up. I say you are only as old as you feel and as long as I can crawl under the car it will get cleaned.

I don't have a lift as you can see from the photos, only jack stands. It drives my wife crazy as she thinks at my age (64) I need to give it up. I say you are only as old as you feel and as long as I can crawl under the car it will get cleaned.

No Jack don't give up, keep going and enjoy the hobby!!:thumbsup:

OK WOW looks amazing...

Two questions though...

#1 Are you retired?

#2 Do you drive it a lot or is it more of a show car?

Chris

First thanks, now;

#1 Yes I am retired so I have the extra time to work on it.

#2 Yes I do drive it. The wife still works so it is my only way to get around. It goes to Home Depot, Lowes, grocery store picks up the grand kids from school when needed (which means a trip to the ice Cream store)and so on. It is not a daily driver by any means but it is not a strict show car.

Guest Gone & Forgotten
First thanks, now;

#1 Yes I am retired so I have the extra time to work on it.

#2 Yes I do drive it. The wife still works so it is my only way to get around. It goes to Home Depot, Lowes, grocery store picks up the grand kids from school when needed (which means a trip to the ice Cream store)and so on. It is not a daily driver by any means but it is not a strict show car.

how many of the kids fit in the trunk? My 14 year old won't even try to get into mine.

Maybe if I put a cell phone and WiFi in there....hmmm

how many of the kids fit in the trunk? My 14 year old won't even try to get into mine.

Maybe if I put a cell phone and WiFi in there....hmmm

Actually I should have clearified that, by say my granddaughter (first grade), I only have the one to pick up if needed. My grandson is in middle school and takes the school bus.

Guest Gone & Forgotten
Actually I should have clearified that, by say my granddaughter (first grade), I only have the one to pick up if needed. My grandson is in middle school and takes the school bus.

LOL. Thanks for the clarification. Pardon my humor today. Been a long, boring week for me. I haven't missed a day of work in 2.5 years and hurt my ankle last weekend.

No, I'm not on pain medication! I have some, but --- prefer not to use pills for anything.

I traded in a Grand Caravan for my Vette. It's hard when we all want to go somewhere. The wife, my daughter and myself are stuck taking the 13 year old Blazer. But hey! It saves me from putting miles on the Corvette!

Archived