Customer Service 866.965.0400

Update from Beautiful Boulder Colorado

As you guys know I'm up here this week to tie up some loose ends, finish up testing, make some decisions, and spend some quality time with my brothers Mario & Adam.

The big news - The FLEX is coming... and with it come some other new products.

All of our pads are getting a revamp, better velcro being the biggest change.

A new lighter weight/more flexible backing plate for the PC is gonna be here soon.

A new type of pads will be added to our line geared more specifically towards the flex.

The new compound is approved - Adam's Mean Green Polish has been finalized... look for the launch soon. Anyone care to guess what the scent will be? :D

Heres just a couple of quick shots of us having fun on a trashed Audi that was donated by a local customer/friend so that we could really get a final decision made on the new, more aggressive product.

fd66cdf0.jpg

6fd4b7e1.jpg

9ab78cbf.jpg

d7829191.jpg

1c23b7c4.jpg

608cb728.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're gonna really love this stuff Taig... we tested it extensively against some of our favorite compounds from other companies and we really came up with the nice product here. I think we went thru about a dozen versions to get where we're at with this one.

Nice long open time... amazing via rotary and still very user friendly with the Flex and the PC producing some really stunning results. The challenge in developing something like this is the ability of the product to perform well with something with forced rotation as well as perform with the less aggressive machine like the PC. This stuff does it.

You're gonna really love this stuff Taig... we tested it extensively against some of our favorite compounds from other companies and we really came up with the nice product here. I think we went thru about a dozen versions to get where we're at with this one.

Nice long open time... amazing via rotary and still very user friendly with the Flex and the PC producing some really stunning results. The challenge in developing something like this is the ability of the product to perform well with something with forced rotation as well as perform with the less aggressive machine like the PC. This stuff does it.

now I'm really excited, that's great news.

Archived