Customer Service 866.965.0400

Update from Beautiful Boulder Colorado

You're gonna really love this stuff Taig... we tested it extensively against some of our favorite compounds from other companies and we really came up with the nice product here. I think we went thru about a dozen versions to get where we're at with this one.

Nice long open time... amazing via rotary and still very user friendly with the Flex and the PC producing some really stunning results. The challenge in developing something like this is the ability of the product to perform well with something with forced rotation as well as perform with the less aggressive machine like the PC. This stuff does it.

Now that's what i'm talking about, something that would work with both Flex and PC.:rockon:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awww Dylan is in Colorado. Maybe he can get a taste of a nice snow storm while he is there visiting. :lolsmack::lolsmack:

Great news on the company updates. I think the scent will be like a Pine Tree but if your going for fruity then possibly papaya or green apple?

OK...I give up. :jester:

How many Schwinn bikes does Adam have hanging overhead?? smiley_bike.gif

id bank that it smells like green apple. so what is the flex and is the compound more aggressive than the orange? if anything this stuff is what i need to learn, as well as probably getting rid of this crappy rotary buffer i got from harbor freight for 30 bucks...with a 7 inch pad(does well on really big areas i guess).

I got it! Since Adam's has apple (WW) and lime (window cleaner)

It's WATERMELON!!!! Am I right huh, huh?

Geoff, I have one of those orange Harbor Freight rotarys. They're not that bad, but you have to be careful with them. I destroyed the pad I had for mine when I caught a fender. I will use mine again once I get new pads for it. But for most of my details, the PC is perfect.

When I think green and smells, this is what I think

Apples- used in WW

Lime - used in Window cleaner

Pine - maybe to harsh for a product scent

Watermelon - people think more red then green

Cucumber - that might smell nice

Out of the box guess - MONEY everyone loves money!

Wait a second it's MINT scent

All great guesses guys. :D

For the record the weather here in Boulder has been phenomenal. Sunny and mid 60's all day, not a bit of this "snow" stuff you keep referencing. Its actually been so nice we've been outdoor patio dining when we grab some food... I'm beginning to think this whole snow thing is a myth. :D

buttery wax has this scent already

Kris, I just went out smelt it. I guess it does. The first time I used it, it just smelled like wax to me. But this time I could smell it. The Buttery wax was the first Adam's product I used and I haven't used it since (Americana now) Shows how much I pay attention.

Archived