Customer Service 866.965.0400

New here from Kentucky

billy_bling

Guest Gone & Forgotten
What's up homie. What part of Kentucky are you from?

I knew you'd ask that.

Welcome Billy for really. Okay...uh.

hmm.

Welcome from Mt. Vernon, KY. I'm in London at least three-four times a week though. What's the info on your Duramax? Just located and purchased an 08 2500 Duramax for my father. He's a salesman and had an 06 with 215,000 on the clock. I was able to find him an 08 with 11,500 at a great deal.

Welcome from Mt. Vernon, KY. I'm in London at least three-four times a week though. What's the info on your Duramax? Just located and purchased an 08 2500 Duramax for my father. He's a salesman and had an 06 with 215,000 on the clock. I was able to find him an 08 with 11,500 at a great deal.

cool would love to meet some detailer's that are close. It's a sliver 06 crew cab got it from an old man just got 27000 miles on it it like new in side and out, just ordered a 5in exhaust for it and a CAI put my Bully Dog power pup on today!!!! RIms is next

cool would love to meet some detailer's that are close. It's a sliver 06 crew cab got it from an old man just got 27000 miles on it it like new in side and out, just ordered a 5in exhaust for it and a CAI put my Bully Dog power pup on today!!!! RIms is next

Nice, at 27,000 miles that truck is hardly broken in. He had an 06 Crew Cab I ordered for him from Tincher-Williams in 06. He was ready to get into a lower mileage truck so I found him basically the identical truck in the current body style with 11,500 miles on it. It currently has a Banks exhaust and that's likely all he'll do with it. As much as he drives he wants it to retain some reliability.

Again, welcome to the site if you ever have any questions shoot me a PM with your number and I'll advise you as best I can.

Archived