Customer Service 866.965.0400

Americana and New Brilliant Glaze

TR6speed

Question

I knew I could do it that way, but seeing my car is not a daily driver and only needs the full detail treatment a few times a year, I have learned to use the BSG after a wash just before an event. Now with the new BG, I was planning on the same procedure. Seeing that I have already applied the second coat of Americana, I will assime that I need to wait the 12 hours before applying the BG.

I have always used the BSG this will be the first time with the new BG. Here is a picture of my Torch Red after one coat of Americana.

100_1161.jpg

100_1164.jpg

I applied a second coat of the Americana today. Will the BG make this look even deeper?

You tell us! My money is on HECK YEAH!

Prediction: Jack (TR6speed) wins best of show, or best paint.

:thumbsup:

Thanks Adam, but I doubt it. I am in the custom class because of the splitter and rear spoiler. I will be up against some cars with high dollar custom paint work, interior and highly modified engines. I really go to hang out with my friends.

I enjoy talking with the people that are out looking and of course telling everyone that ask how I got such a shine that I owe it all to Adam's great detail products.

Thanks Adam, but I doubt it. I am in the custom class because of the splitter and rear spoiler. I will be up against some cars with high dollar custom paint work, interior and highly modified engines. I really go to hang out with my friends.

I enjoy talking with the people that are out looking and of course telling everyone that ask how I got such a shine that I owe it all to Adam's great detail products.

Just for that??? I hate that kind of small time show. Usually shows have a limit of 3 or 5 modifications before they shift you into modded class. And a lot of the shows I attend have a policy of "heavy" modifications (engine specific) rather than appearance mods.

Anyhow, good luck at the show. Don't forget the pics! :thumbsup: