Customer Service 866.965.0400

COMPOUND TESTING: A very rough Audi

Team Adam's

This car was never gonna win any beauty contest... 27k miles of pretty much no love and this thing was simply hammered. Great subject to put the finalized version of Adam's Mean Green Polish thru its paces, finalize pad design, and verify the new product worked well with both the flex and the PC.

So heres our subject *Warning - If you hate neglected cars you may want to look away now*

dc9702a5.jpg

74099e98.jpg

b16bcf76.jpg

590d5dcf.jpg

702755b2.jpg

a8d3663a.jpg

Jose was kind enough to knock out a quick wash so we could get this thing inside and get down to testing. Adam took on the clay bar portion of our endeavor

4748bf6d.jpg

7e8189f2.jpg

A couple of areas were designated for various testing purposes.

6e79d27e.jpg

0372df60.jpg

873a8745.jpg

Mario took first crack

[608e2aeb.jpg

d32bc211.jpg

I took on a different variation on the hood

a4bbb391.jpg

754a5edc.jpg

1cc5861c.jpg

Everyone got in on the testing and observations including our flex rep

0d063259.jpg

Once we had come to a final conclusion on product testing the car was then knocked out using the new GREEN>ORANGE>WHITE process and pulled outside for a final look. We weren't going for 100% correction simply b/c this car was a test mule, but we got it to about 85% (minus the key marks and pitting)

After correction the car got a coat of Americana, the glass was hit with Brilliant Glaze, and the interior got a vacuum, clean, and conditioning.

Jose threw down a generous helping of Super VRT on the tires

ce58c2d7.jpg

03b5fa82.jpg

1c390b48.jpg

46b12850.jpg

e44997f2.jpg

so will this combo get it to 100% with a bit more ease than SHR and a yellow on the PC? just wondering why y'all didnt go all the way if you are really trying to see what it is gonna do/

We didn't go all the way b/c we don't have a paint booth LOL.

This car was keyed, had been run into the edge of a garage, and has endured years of colorado winter driving without so much as a coat of wax. There was no 100% on this car without a can of gasoline, a book of matches, and a call to the insurance agency.

quote of the year!~

LOL...when you've tried everything...get the 'Adam's Premium Last Resort Kit'.

You get:

(1) gallon can of gasoline w/dispenser

(1) book of premium wooden matches

And if you act today, we'll even make the call to your insurance agency.

Limited time offer only!

No solid date set for "green" we have to get the product into consumer ready production... bottled, labels made, etc.

The green will actually replace the yellow pad... we tested this product a lot with the yellow pad and the combination of the very aggressive pad and very aggressive product resulted in a choppy/ugly finish.

The green is still more aggressive than orange, but its a different foam structure and behaves differently with the new product.

[608e2aeb.jpg

Once we had come to a final conclusion on product testing the car was then knocked out using the new GREEN>ORANGE>WHITE process and pulled outside for a final look.

VERY EXCITING and Good Job Guy's :2thumbs:

Dylan,

I notice there is no YELLOW pad being used in your correction.

"GREEN>ORANGE>WHITE process "

Is the GREEN pad a lighter cut pad from the YELLOW pad?

**EDIT, I was typing my post the same time Dylan posted the post above this one.**

No solid date set for "green" we have to get the product into consumer ready production... bottled, labels made, etc.

The green will actually replace the yellow pad... we tested this product a lot with the yellow pad and the combination of the very aggressive pad and very aggressive product resulted in a choppy/ugly finish.

The green is still more aggressive than orange, but its a different foam structure and behaves differently with the new product.

How will this affect the 4 inch pad line? Will that remain the same or will there be a green 4" pad as well? Has the mean green polish been tested on headlights, or will SHR remain the preferred correction method for them? I'm sure all these questions will be answered once the products are finalized and ready for sale, but since you guys are teasing us with these posts, I figured I'd ask.

Is the green pad going to be a closed cell type foam? I like polishes that do more of the job in leveling since they seem to finish better.

Has Adam's considered using smaller pads on a Flex (closer to bp diameter) since it is 5.5-in in diameter?

You get:

Limited time offer only!

:lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

You get:

Limited time offer only!

Group buy!!

Archived