Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ferrari F430

Team Adam's

Adding to the enjoyment of my trip to Boulder was the pleasure of getting to spend a little time with this beauty. Mario had recently detailed it, the owner just asked us to clean it up (wash, interior cleanup, DS wipe down, tire dressing) and take pictures to list it for sale. Mario and I took it up the hill to a nice lookout to get the pics.

:burnout:

5ffa15da.jpg

48cc8167.jpg

fbe28c93.jpg

1a5af215.jpg

eed47bcf.jpg

39d450ab.jpg

ce5150f6.jpg

01f9cf71.jpg

c471e339.jpg

82de6490.jpg

70566614.jpg

5b9173e6.jpg

d0e68dcd.jpg

ff21d667.jpg

e4a88087.jpg

af0d6f02.jpg

2a11f25a.jpg

7a2cc1bf.jpg

3282a69c.jpg

e6744318.jpg

Ah Ferrari what a nice machine. I know I drive a Corvette, but there is just something about a Ferrari (although it should be red). When I hit the lottery that will be a stable mate to the Vette.

Nice job by the way, but I would have thought the owner would want you to test drive it to make sure it was slippery enough to help reduce the friction and improve the gas mileage. I know nice dream.

Nice job by the way, but I would have thought the owner would want you to test drive it to make sure it was slippery enough to help reduce the friction and improve the gas mileage. I know nice dream.

Oh... dream came true... I neglected to mention that Mario and I drove it around Boulder with HUGE smiles on our faces the entire time.

Dude that's awesome. I see a yellow F430 Scuderia around Lexington, KY from time to time, along with a Red F430 Spyder. While those cars are rare most places, they're extremely rare here. Everyone around here is into other types of horse power.

Hey Dylan... There's a few pics that you guys forgot to make the plate unreadable. Just a heads up because some are done, some are not.

You guys did fantastic (as usual). It'd be tough NOT to be grinning ear to ear.

Dude that's awesome. I see a yellow F430 Scuderia around Lexington, KY from time to time, along with a Red F430 Spyder. While those cars are rare most places, they're extremely rare here. Everyone around here is into other types of horse power.

They are not all that rare here in the Tampa Bay Area. Here was a recent Saturday morning Car & Coffee get together.

100_0804.jpg

100_0797.jpg

Holy Crap TR. Yeah, around the central Kentucky area there are people with money. Lots of money. It either comes from coal or horses. But where our weather isn't as pleasant as Florida's the cars don't surface very often. About the only place I know I will see an exotic around here is at the Keeneland Concours every year.

I pride myself on being more knowledgeable about exotics than most anyone I know and as such I love just getting to see these cars "in the wild". Having said that, I have yet to see a Ferrari 599 with my own eyes.

Guest Gone & Forgotten

Gorgeous automobile. Props to the photographer. Nice shots all around. Love the brake caliper shot. Clean focus on that. Usually see those cars with some Hooters girl leaning all over it.

Only seen one of those here, red one. What would you expect from a town that just got paved roads ;) jk

Guest Gone & Forgotten
Hey Dylan... There's a few pics that you guys forgot to make the plate unreadable. Just a heads up because some are done, some are not.

You guys did fantastic (as usual). It'd be tough NOT to be grinning ear to ear.

they need a cloth ADAM's plate or something to hide plates while doing a quick photo shoot.

Hmm... where'd my wife hide the sewing machine...

The 599 was my favorite Ferrari until the 458... that is simply an unreal level of sexy.

Agreed on the 458 sexiness. I got to see a white one this past June and it is beautiful from every angle. But it was also sitting two cars down from an Enzo and an F50. Two cars that are very sexy in their own right.

The 599 was my favorite Ferrari until the 458... that is simply an unreal level of sexy.

Exactly! That is one of the most beautiful F cars to come out since Enzo passed. Lambo is really falling behind in my book as far as looks for Italians go.

Talking about Ferrari's. You don't see this to often, but at an all Corvette show today, we had three Ferrari's drop by to look us over.

100_1218.jpg

100_1219.jpg

Here is a kicker, the two red ones are a husband and wife pair pluse the also drive a new ZR1 Corvette. Must be a tough life. If you look closely at the first picture, you will see the booster seat for thier son.

Here's a couple Ferrari photos for you guys.

First one has a child seat in it. I think it's a 430

IMG_4532.jpg

The second is from 1999 and was taken at the Venetian in Las Vegas. I was just a young buck back then.

Anyone want to try and detail this one! :lolsmack:

F50wood.jpg

I can't say for sure what it is but it isn't a 430. They say "F430" in the mirrors. Could be the predecessor to the F430, a 360, though. Either way, I vote him the coolest dad on the block.

Also, as for the Wooden car, just gimme a case of Pledge, lol.

Archived