Customer Service 866.965.0400

Clear Bra - (cup size unknown)

Guest Gone & Forgotten

Question

Guest Gone & Forgotten

Boss has an o4' Corvette Coupe - Machine Silver. Came with a clear bra including the wind-side of the mirrors.

I know that brand name is important to know when dealing with detailing a clear bra, he has that info on the purchase paperwork but has yet to provide me with that info.

I've searched threads here and it was hard for me to filter it down enough to find a thread dealing with clear bra care.

If anyone knows of one or can shoot a link, I'd appreciate it.

I need to know about polishing and all that good stuff regarding the clear bra.

Do I tape it off and keep away from it with the PC ? etc.

I know Adam's (backordered) has Clear Polish, but just need to know how to treat the bra in respect to a normal paint correction detail.

:confused:

4 answers to this question

I agree be careful around the edges and use the Clear Polish!:thumbsup:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD align=middle width="41%">360.jpg</TD><TD width="59%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="54%"> </TD><TD width="46%"> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=redheading1 align=middle colSpan=2>Adam's 16 OZ Clear Polish - Item Back ordered</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" align=middle colSpan=2>Catalog No: CB-06</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" align=middle colSpan=2>Price: $24.95 </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle colSpan=2><SCRIPT language=JavaScript type=text/javascript><!--var VariantMinimumQty_360_380 = 0;var SelectedVariantInventory_360_380 = 999720;function AddToCartForm_360_380_Validator(theForm) { submitonce(theForm); if ((theForm.Quantity.value*1) < 1) { alert("Please specify the quantity you want to add to your cart"); theForm.Quantity.focus(); submitenabled(theForm); return (false); } submitenabled(theForm); return (true); }//--></SCRIPT><FORM id=AddToCartForm_360_380 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0px" name=AddToCartForm_360_380 onsubmit="return validateForm(this) && AddToCartForm_360_380_Validator(this)" action=addtocart.aspx?returnurl=showcategory.aspx%3fCategoryID%3d17%26SEName%3dcar-wax-hand-polish method=post> </FORM>

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>Adam's Clear Polish treats and protects automotive clear bras and clear plastic headlight lenses. Polishes and prevents yellowing and clouding!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Archived