Customer Service 866.965.0400

Is GWC safe for my rim's

Moz

Question

I'm going to store the TA for the winter and was going to clean out the back of the rims as well.

They say ADAM"S GWC is safe for ALL rim's,just wanted to make sure I don't stain them?

My DD i'm not worried but this is my baby!

Thanx

19 answers to this question

Thanks jdenotter and LDM. Great color on your G8 LDM - love the Maverick Silver.
My car's actually White Hot. I guess with the poor lighting and the reflections that the Americana produces it does sort of look silver in that picture.
Where on the Cape are you? We vacation every July in Falmouth and can't wait to be back on the Cape. Mike

Actually, I live in Falmouth. Small world...

Sorry for hi-jacking this thread...checking to see if any G8 owners have used GWC on their factory rims and had good results - no problems?

Thanks,

Mike

That's what I use on mine and I think it works great. No problems at all. I've tried using just Car Shampoo at times but my G8's brakes seem to dust so much that it wasn't getting completely clean. Went back to GWC and it all came off quickly and easily. I apologize that this isn't the best picture but it shows the results: P3010016.jpg

Chris why not try just using Car Wash Shampoo first, I doubt that they are that dirty, since its your baby!:D

I like using every ADAMS product I can,but your probley right. GWC=Overkill (For the TA)

I'll try that (Car Shampoo),what's the dullution ratio?

Its perfectly safe as long as you don't use it on the wheels while its hot or allow it to dry, but as with anything you should test a small inconspicuous area before starting and make sure.

Thank You for the quick reply Dylan.I'll do a test spot on the back of the rim.

Archived