Customer Service 866.965.0400

Putting Summer toy away

Moz

Question

Well the weather is soon going to take a turn for Old Man Winter.I decided to start the storing process with the Summer toy.:(

Is anyone one else bummed about not being able to cruise with the top down,T-Tops off ect...

I guess for Winter Detailing Fever,i'll try the 100% correction attempt on the TA here and there.:pc:

It's time for her to take a long 5-6 month nap.

13 answers to this question

Took my Vette in for inspection Wednesday and discovered I only put 1300 miles on her this year. :confused:

Guess I didn't drive it as much as I thought. I haven't even thought about putting her away yet.

Don't feel bad Rich, thats about how many I put on my GTO this year.:help: It does seem like more!

Bummer, I feel your pain! It's is going to be nice here tomorrow around 70,I am taking the GTO :burnout:out, you never know when it might be your last spin of the year.:( What kind of car cover is that?

Dust Top, LOVE IT!!!!:rockon:

I feel bad for you guys when the temperture drops that low.. in tri-state it never really falls anywhere near what it does around you guys...

I drive the vette year round, drove the viper year round, even took my streetbike out on some of the warmer winter days..