Customer Service 866.965.0400

Look what I just found!!!!

1anonly

I was out and about this weekend and decided to stop in at store that Adam's has listed as a dealer. Boy, did they have a lot of products. However, a lot of their stuff had been sitting for a while. For example, they had Metal Polish #1 and #2, a gallon jug (YES, a gallon) of Buttery Wax, orange Revive, clear Waterless Wash, and the old In & Out.

1025000921.jpg

But they also had something a lot you have never seen. RED Detail Bags!

1025000921a.jpg

I ended up just buying one for $75......What was in inside you ask? Well, I'll tell you.

1 gallon of DS

1 16OZ bottle of DS

1 Gallon fill funnel

2 True Blue Towels

1 Great White Drying Towel

2 Extra Large M/F Applicators

2 Vol. 5 Detailing videos

1 Laminated Detailing Sheet

ALL FOR $75 :rockon: When you break it down, I got over $100 worth of stuff plus the bag.

IMG_5741.jpg

The bag is big enough for a PC and had spots for 6 bottles inside. Then has a mesh pocket in the back and the other sides have velcro pockets.

IMG_5745.jpg

IMG_5746.jpg

Drying Towel with Black edge

IMG_5761.jpg

M/F Applicators next to the new ones

IMG_5744.jpg

Detail Sheet front

IMG_5747.jpg

Close up on the back of the sheet. I think we all know this guy. Look how young he looks :lol:

IMG_5743.jpg

You can tell that it has been there a while. This is what the bottom of the DS bottle had on it.

IMG_5760.jpg

Since I was there, I also picked up a new orange pad, a bottle of Under Carriage Spray, and a can of the old In & Out. Old can is on the left.

IMG_5762-1.jpg

They also had a different product package sold with the bag for $120ish. It had polishes and window cleaner in it.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geez dude... some of that stuff might be collectors items now... especially the volume 5 DVD :D

The red bags were great... still have mine, then the black one that followed that one, and the latest black one. My red one is more a display piece now as I use my black bags all the time.

Excellent find Dan!! Those bags are the nicest we ever offered. Love to see such a solid inventory, and we'll be sure to shoot customers in that direction again!

While the age of the products is close to expiration, with the storage being temp controlled, they look good.

Man, if we could get those red bags made in the USA, that would be wonderful!:patriot:

Great find especially with it loaded like that.

I loved the Red Bag until the Black Bag came out. Now the Red Bag is for my PC, pads and the essentials need when buffing, and my black bag is my show detail bag carrying everything I need at a show. I tell my wife it is my version of the American Express "I never leave home without it".

I would be happy to get anyone the info. Like I said, he had 5 left. The prices varied between $75 for the DS one and (I think) $120 or $125 for the one with polishing products. The products were old in those, but I think they still should be good. The place is about 45 minutes from my house. I may be willing to drive out there and get more. Then I would ship them out to whom ever wanted them. I'd charge you the bag price and shipping. PM me if intersted.

Does the bag have a place for the sic bottles in addition to towels and a PC?

Inside has room for 6 bottles, a PC, and pads. The back has a big enough mesh pocket for towels. The front pocket is perfect for America applicators. The side pockets will hold spot pads, a can of In & Out, or a spray/polish bottle.

There is no shoulder strap, just a handle on top.

I just got the phone with the store that has them. There are two different packages one for $75 and the other for $115 plus tax

The one for $75 has what I already listed

The $115 one has

1 - Bottle of Glass Cleaner

1 - Bottle of Revive - Old revive, it's orange

1 - Bottle of SHR

1 - Bottle of DS

1 - Bottle of Leather Conditioner

1 - Bottle of VRT - I think it's the old formula

1 - Bottle of Buttery Wax

2 - M/F Applicator pads

1 - True Blue Towel

1- Clay Bar

Not a bad deal either, but the products have been sitting a while.

They told me that they would not ship it to anyone, so I would have to get it and ship to you.

They had 4 of the Polish kits $115 and 7 of the DS kits $75

Let me know if anyone is interested

They told me that they would not ship it to anyone, so I would have to get it and ship to you.

Not much of a business man. They have had this inventory for three or more years now. If I had people wanting the bags and wanted them shipped, I would see what the cost was, add on the time of packaging them up and sell my products that have been sitting on the shelf.

Yeah I know, but I'm offering to do it. The person just has to pay the total cost of the bag, shipping, and tax. Maybe a little extra for gas, it is a 45 mintue drive one way for me.

Hey,Right On Dan for offering to pick up and ship the item's for a Forum member:cheers:

BTW,Was that Tom at OconomowocAuto?

Hey,Right On Dan for offering to pick up and ship the item's for a Forum member:cheers:

BTW,Was that Tom at OconomowocAuto?

You are correct Moz. I talked to Tom for 20 minutes about Adam's. He said that he might have an Adam's detail clinic in spring.

Archived