Customer Service 866.965.0400

Look what I just found!!!!

1anonly

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far I got three people who want the bag with the DS. It looks like Thursday morning I will be running out there. If anyone else is interested let me know by Wednesday night. Otherwise you'll have to wait until November 9th.

Dan, you are incredibly kind for doing this for our forum members! I'd like to offer you our shipping number, to cover the shipping costs on all goods you spend time packing up. Either FedEx, or UPS, whichever is easier.

For you time, can I offer a $50 Gift Cert? Again, mighty kind of you to do this for our members, and it's a win-win-win, as long as you are compensated for your efforts!

Please shoot me an email, and I'll get you the info. Again, you are super kind Dan, and thanks!

-Adam:thumbsup:

So far I got three people who want the bag with the DS. It looks like Thursday morning I will be running out there. If anyone else is interested let me know by Wednesday night. Otherwise you'll have to wait until November 9th.

Any bags left,I'm in for one if there is?

1anonly,PM sent 2 ya

Any bags left,I'm in for one if there is?

Yes, I think there is 3 more polish bags $115 and 3 DS bags for $75

Let me know what you want.

Also for anyone else interested the total price will be $125 for the polish bag and $85 for the DS. The $10 extra dollars covers tax and gas for me. Adam has offered to pay for shipping. Make sure you send him a Christmas card for his generosity.

Yes, I think there is 3 more polish bags $115 and 3 DS bags for $75

Let me know what you want.

Also for anyone else interested the total price will be $125 for the polish bag and $85 for the DS. The $10 extra dollars covers tax and gas for me. Adam has offered to pay for shipping. Make sure you send him a Christmas card for his generosity.

I'm down for the DS bag.

A message to the guys that I have spoken to - I will call the place tomorrow morning when they open and put them all on hold for me. If there is any issues I will contact you guys. I will go out there and pick them up tomorrow and hopefully get them shipped by Wednesday. Sound good? I got try and keep place with Adam's warehouse crew:2thumbs:

Thats awesome! But I have one question for Adam and the Gang....

I've seen it said 100's of times, that the shelf life for this stuff is about a year or 2.... Well that stuff is dated 2007. What would you do if you came across that because obviously it may not be 110%?

I've seen it said 100's of times, that the shelf life for this stuff is about a year or 2.... Well that stuff is dated 2007. What would you do if you came across that because obviously it may not be 110%?

use the towels, applicator pads, and bag! anything that's non-perishable

That is awesome... They were sitting on an undiscovered gold mine with the old cans of In & Out :lol:

I'd love to get one of those bags, but WI is a little too far from VA for me. ;)

Just noticed,the OLD IAO spray was 12oz and the NEW IAO spray is 10oz.

Old can is cool thou and will have a place on top of my ADAMS cabinet:jester:

i WENT WITH THE ds BAG EVEN THOUGH THE OTHER WOULD BE A WAAAAAYYYYY BETTER VALUE. I will just use it as clay lube if it is no good and still have the bag and towels!

Archived