Customer Service 866.965.0400

Look what I just found!!!!

1anonly

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a crazy morning I'm having. A lot of bad things happening. First thing is the weather here. Winds up to 70 MPH! Second, as I was heading for the expressway my daughter decides to puke all over herself :( Luckily she didn't get on my seats :jester: So I dropped her off by my dad and headed out to get the bags. Then the rest below explains it.

I just got back and my receipt was $700.47 :willy:

I'm sad to report I have good news and bad news.

I will start with the bad news. It turns out that what I had listed that was including with the DS bags is NOT correct. The Great White Drying Towel and 2 pack of M/F applicators wasn't supposed to be in my bag. I got a bonus I guess.

The bag contians

1 - Gallon of DS

1 - 16oz of DS

1 - Gallon Funnel

2 -True Blue towels (size 24x16)

2 - Vol. 5 Videos

1 - Laminated Detail Reference card

It is still a great deal, but not a SUPER deal.

Now for the good news.

I was able to get 8 DS Bags. 6 if those bags are spoken for. To the 6 guys that wanted a DS bag, I have something special for you. Because you 6 agreed to the bag before I knew about the incorrect contents, I bought 6 Great White Drying Towels and will include them in bags no extra charge. I figured that you guys wanted the towels more than the M/F applicators. I got an AWESOME price on towels 3 pack for $26.29 plus tax :thumbsup:

So if anyone else is still interested I have 2 DS bags in my house ready to ship.

Sorry for any confusion guys.

IMG_5763.jpg

What a crazy morning I'm having. A lot of bad things happening. First thing is the weather here. Winds up to 70 MPH! Second, as I was heading for the expressway my daughter decides to puke all over herself :( Luckily she didn't get on my seats :jester: So I dropped her off by my dad and headed out to get the bags. Then the rest below explains it.

I just got back and my receipt was $700.47 :willy:

I'm sad to report I have good news and bad news.

I will start with the bad news. It turns out that what I had listed that was including with the DS bags is NOT correct. The Great White Drying Towel and 2 pack of M/F applicators wasn't supposed to be in my bag. I got a bonus I guess.

The bag contians

1 - Gallon of DS

1 - 16oz of DS

1 - Gallon Funnel

2 -True Blue towels (size 24x16)

2 - Vol. 5 Videos

1 - Laminated Detail Reference card

It is still a great deal, but not a SUPER deal.

Now for the good news.

I was able to get 8 DS Bags. 6 if those bags are spoken for. To the 6 guys that wanted a DS bag, I have something special for you. Because you 6 agreed to the bag before I knew about the incorrect contents, I bought 6 Great White Drying Towels and will include them in bags no extra charge. I figured that you guys wanted the towels more than the M/F applicators. I got an AWESOME price on towels 3 pack for $26.29 plus tax :thumbsup:

So if anyone else is still interested I have 2 DS bags in my house ready to ship.

Sorry for any confusion guys.

IMG_5763.jpg

Sorry to hear about your bad morning Dan.

Tom at OA should of threw in the GW's and FA's just for you emptying his shelves!

Winds up here are measuring 60-65mph in GreenBay.

Thank You for all this day has put you thru:willy:

Nice work Dan!! :thumbsup:

What did the dealer think when you took all of his bags??

I called the owner this morning and he seemed puzzled by my request to put them on hold. When I showed up he asked me how I was able to sell so many so fast. I said "I have connections" :jester: I think he was very thankful that I bought so many considering that they have been there for a couples year. Hopefully he orders more NEW products from Adam's in the future.

I called the owner this morning and he seemed puzzled by my request to put them on hold. When I showed up he asked me how I was able to sell so many so fast. I said "I have connections" :jester: I think he was very thankful that I bought so many considering that they have been there for a couples year. Hopefully he orders more NEW products from Adam's in the future.

Yeah, I am sure the request threw him off a little. :D

Way to go! :rockon:

This was a great thing to do Dan! And even better with Adam covering the shipping!

One of the great things about Adam's is they have great customer service, and the customers even have great customer service! :grouphug:

Maybe he should get on the forum now and then!

:willy:I read the begginng of this thread. Now just read the rest HOLY CRAP you are the man.

Did i read right you got three drying towel for $26

Yes, that was not a misprint. $26.29 for a 3 pack of Great White's. I think they had at least 3 more packs of them. If you're intersted let me know and you can work something out.

Archived