whiterp199

Scooby Snack:

• Melon Liqueur (like Midori)
  • Malibu Coconut Rum
  • Pineapple Juice
  • Cream or Milk
  • Shotglasses
  • Shaker

1. Fill the mixer with a handfull of ice.

2. Add .5oz of rum and .5oz of Midori per shot.
  3. (if you're gonna make 6 shots you'll pour in 3oz of each, for 3 shots 1.5oz each, etc)

4. Add about 1 teaspoon pineapple juice and 1 teaspoon cream per shot.

5. Shake well and pour into shot glasses.

Drink quickly as they taste/look best right after pouring. If you let them sit they get kind of funky. Be careful, these are potent and don't taste like liquour... the women folk generally go nuts for these and end up regretting it later. :cheers:

I wish I knew all the stuff in it but it's a shot called a Campfire. I believe it's Baileys (and maybe something else) on the bottom. Then the top has Yukon Jack. You light on fire and sprinkle cinnamon on the flame to get it to spark. After about 10 seconds blow out the flame (shot glasses get hot) and drink the shot. It smells like a campfire and tastes like a S'more.

I mean that's what I've heard. I don't ever drink:jester:

Ingredients for a Green Eyed Monster

• Everclear® Alcohol
  • Mountain Dew® Citrus Soda
  • Pineapple Juice

Quantities for one drink:

• 1 Bottle Everclear® Alcohol
  • 2 Liters Mountain dew® Citrus Soda
  • 48 oz Can Pineapple Juice

Blending Instructions:

• Use a punch bowl
  • Pour all the Everclear in, then pour the Mountain Dew and pineapple juice in to when you think it's just right
  • It's always better to have it too strong than too weak

This is VERY potent and awesome! I had this at Nationals this past Spring and you would never know it was full of Everclear 190 proof! :)

Whew!! Everclear huh? You're one brave lady Brandi... I gave that a try once... thats like drinking rocket fuel - I'd just as likely suck the business end of the hose at a gas station!! I definitely want to party with you!! LOL

Yea I have heard never to drink it plain. I drove to NC just to get a bottle...but waiting for the party!

I thought....that yall would be here next month but AHEM...I think that's not happening. MUAHAHA So I've made plans for the TBSS crew to go and drive the Tail of the Dragon. Party time!

I promise you I was drinking a very sweet Mountain Dew and 2 drinks through I'm floating high....YUM

Chris I would say this list is my candy. Kool-aid is good especially when you add a little vodka.

Geez Brandi Everclear wow. I only had it once. My dad saw the bottle before I opened it and said I will warn you now nothing good ever comes from Everclear. In my infinite 21 year old wisdom I blow him off and said sure. Well he was right maybe I need to listen to his advice more often.

Everclear Alcohol

ya yall can light everclear on fire. i got fooled into thinking it was lemon vodka...it was a doubleshot of everclear with a lemon juice in it. lets just say i wasnt ready for it lol. of course i wasnt in NY or anything when it happened or had it smuggled to NY:rolleyes:

Whew!! Everclear huh? You're one brave lady Brandi... I gave that a try once... thats like drinking rocket fuel - I'd just as likely suck the business end of the hose at a gas station!! I definitely want to party with you!! LOL

whew!!! Everclear and mountain dew, rocket fuel with a rocket fuel chaser i want to party there too!!

How bout a Cats Eye Martini:

Vodka (Belvedere is my preference)

splash of Cointreau

Shake with ice & pour into martini glass w/ a cherry in the bottom

Pour a thimble size Chamboard around the rim.

Looks like a blood shot eye.

Carabu-Lu(spelling?)

2 gallon punch container

1 half bottle clear 151

1 cup Malibu coconut

and fill the rest with pineapple juice.

Only drink 2 cups or you will be smashed.

caribou lou

and yes it is very good and very potent.

the actual ingredients call for

5 parts pineapple juice

1.5 parts 151

1 part Malibu rum

i have them memorized lol

Ingredients for a Green Eyed Monster

• Everclear® Alcohol
  • Mountain Dew® Citrus Soda
  • Pineapple Juice

Quantities for one drink:

• 1 Bottle Everclear® Alcohol
  • 2 Liters Mountain dew® Citrus Soda
  • 48 oz Can Pineapple Juice

Blending Instructions:

• Use a punch bowl
  • Pour all the Everclear in, then pour the Mountain Dew and pineapple juice in to when you think it's just right
  • It's always better to have it too strong than too weak

This is VERY potent and awesome! I had this at Nationals this past Spring and you would never know it was full of Everclear 190 proof! :)

holy blurry eyed mornin! this sounds potent-and I LOVE Mountain Dew!!!

caribou lou

and yes it is very good and very potent.

the actual ingredients call for

5 parts pineapple juice

1.5 parts 151

1 part Malibu rum

i have them memorized lol

I've only ever made it the lazy way. Or for a single drink. 2shots 151, 1 shot Malibu fill with juice. I've only had it a few times but the first time I drank 3 and was tore up.

I've only ever made it the lazy way. Or for a single drink. 2shots 151, 1 shot Malibu fill with juice. I've only had it a few times but the first time I drank 3 and was tore up.

ya it will sneak up on you in a hurry

my favorite drink as of late is

2 shots rum (silver is best)

1 shot green apple pucker

~8oz Mountain dew

:drool:

I was hoping to see one with some pumpkin flavor to it... At least a spice flavor...

We have some friends coming over to TOT this Sunday as our two towns next to each other have TOT on separate days so their kids get twice the candy... lol

Chris

Ok, I'll pull a few "less" potent for you folks...LOL

Pumpkin Pie

1 oz. Malibu Rum

3/4 oz. canned pumpkin pie filling

1/2 oz. Kahlua

2 oz. with cold milk

Mix ingredients in blender with ice and blend thoroughly; Pour into graham cracker-rimmed highball glass and garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon.

The Great Pumpkin

1 1/2 ounces Ketel One Vodka

1/2 ounce Baileys with a Hint of Caramel

1/2 ounce Pumpkin Liqueur

Cinnamon Stick

Combine Ketel One and Baileys with a hint of caramel in a shaker filled with ice. Shake well vigorously until chilled. Add the pumpkin liqueur and shake again. Strain into a rocks glass. Garnish with a cinnamon stick.

...i've had these...im more of a clear drink person but they weren't bad.

Archived