Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hi from New Brunswick Canada

motion427

Hello everybody.

My name is Ron,and I'm a alcoholic.......

Ooops.....wrong forum,sorry.......

Just want to say hello,I'm located outside of Moncton NB,It's pretty much the motor city of New Brunswick,so theirs alot of customers that loves to detail their vehicles.I'm lucky to be a part of the Adam's family.Just joined this month as a dealer here in New Brunswick.So far I've seen alot of info and learned alot about detailing right here on the forum allready.And I though I knew a fair share,I guess not........

Just glad to be here.Thank You.

If I offended anybody about the alcoholic thing,I'll remove it,sorry!!!!

I do like my beer one in a while though......

Thanks everybody.Now I have some products to clean and protect my toys.Also the weather here is pretty hard on our vehicles.

-2004 Avalanche Z71,Black .6.0L w/TVS 1900 Supercharger,Dynatech headers,Comp Cam,Corsa exhaust,20" chrome KMC Rockstars,3" Skyjacker suspension kit.

-2006 Trailblazer SS, Silverstone,AWD,6.0L,Kooks headers,C6-Efan.

-75 Nova SS,black,502 with mild goodies,Turbo 350 w/12 bolt posi,33 spline axles,low 11's in quarter with street setup.

-1985 Chevy K30 4x4,original 454,T400,NP205,Dana 60,14 bolt.Being built right now.Probably going to be Blue pearl in colour,35-37" tires.

Thanks everybody.Now I have some products to clean and protect my toys.Also the weather here is pretty hard on our vehicles.

-2004 Avalanche Z71,Black .6.0L w/TVS 1900 Supercharger,Dynatech headers,Comp Cam,Corsa exhaust,20" chrome KMC Rockstars,3" Skyjacker suspension kit.

-2006 Trailblazer SS, Silverstone,AWD,6.0L,Kooks headers,C6-Efan.

-75 Nova SS,black,502 with mild goodies,Turbo 350 w/12 bolt posi,33 spline axles,low 11's in quarter with street setup.

-1985 Chevy K30 4x4,original 454,T400,NP205,Dana 60,14 bolt.Being built right now.Probably going to be Blue pearl in colour,35-37" tires.

Ron post up some pics of your rides!:burnout:

Here are some pics.These are older pics.

-For the Nova,after that pic,we installed a 2" fiberglass cowl hood and lowered the front end 2".

-For the Avalanche,after that pic,we installed a Westin bully bar.

-For the K30,that the way I got it this summer.I had sold this truck 12 years ago.It looked pretty good.I'll post an old pic of it.Now,it pretty much needs a replacement body.Which I have located.

Here's a pic of the trailblazer.

After the pic,I installed 20" Dub Drone wheels Mate finish for summer use.The SS emblems are black now,aswell as the chevy bowtie logos front & back.(I'll post a pic of the wheels in the wheel section,because I'm having an issue with them).

Also,here's an old pic of the K30,12 years ago.

Sorry,Haven't had a chance to update the pics,Hopefully when I cleaned them up with Adam's products,I'll be able to post some pics.

Edit: Found a newer pic of the Trailblazer.

lol....

I'm actually starting to hate a black vehicle for a daily driver.

When I was looking for a Trailblazer.It wasn't going to be black.....lol....

That's another reason that the K30 is NOT going back black in colour.....lol..

Haven't put it on the dyno.

A buddy of mine has the chassis dyno,we use it once a while for tuning stuff.I would like try to put the Nova and the Av on it soon.Might do some changes to them early next year.

Nova ran a best of 11.39@120.4mph last weekend.Drove it at the track(1 hour away).The only thing that I did is raise the rev limiter.I was hitting it at the last 50-100 feet at the end of the quarter.That was with street gas,street timing,street tires,full exhaust.

Not the fastest car for sure,but it runs well for a very mild setup.

3.73 ring & pinion,11" converter,230 duration cam@.050,dual plane intake.

I noticed you had a GTO. I like those.

My buddy in Mass. has a blue one,6 speed.He has a twin turbo kit for it.I think he started to install it right now actually.Kit by APS.

Archived