Customer Service 866.965.0400

Junkman....This is for you!

LowNslo

Question

I have enjoy detailing and washing cars and basically anything to do with cars! I have recently began to learn the proper paint correction techniques and what products will work for me. I found Adam's polishes on another forum thanks to Dylan! I just wanted to leave this here as I am sure you have heard this many times...... Junkman your videos and instruction are entertaining and informative.....but most of all motivating. I have watched all of your videos and looked through most all of your threads and even at midnight when its time for bed, I can't wait to get up and go out to the garage and get to work!

Maybe this is a curse or some would call me obsessed but its a great hobby that you can enjoy and relax while doing!

So thanks for your kind words and your motivation and look forward to hearing what you are doing next!

Chris (new Adam's Junkie)

6 answers to this question

Thanks for the shout out Chris! It sounds like the bug has bitten you. FYI, there is no cure! :willy::thumbsup:

Geez this is not what i wanted to hear:help: I ordered a ton of adam's products and a straight jacket!!!!!!!! that way my wife can tell me when I have had enough haha:lol:

Archived