Customer Service 866.965.0400

New guy from near Jackson Ms

dragnas

New hear just heard from a friend about the site. Also hear that Adam's products are really good. I don't know much about polishing but need to learn lol! Any advise will be appreciated. Here are some pics of my truck:

IMG_0773.jpg

IMG_0915.jpg

fdf56978.jpg

yo welcome dude! Now talk to my buddy dylan and he can hook you up with some stuff! I hope my next order will be here this week but if not we can "test" it on yours next week and see!

oh and adams can only fix your auto stuff, they havne't got that stuff to fix ugly yet :willy::lolsmack:

I love black but it shows everything I am scared about swirls and stuff haha! My wife is SUPER picky lol! But it needs something for sure I think it needs to be jacked up and a new camaro run under it!

What does your wife drive?

With Adam's products and a PC, I would tape off a bit on the offside quarter panel and detail that one part.

When she sees what a square foot or so looks like after being Adamized, you will get yor marching orders for the rest...LOL

Thanks you guys!

My wifes care is a 06 impala and it has never been waxed! So it really needs some attention haha. I am affraid of the swirls because my previous black rides all were swirled from my attempts to wax. That is also why I drive a silver birch truck everyday it shows alot less. I am definetly gonna try it that way first just a small spot to make sure.

Archived