Customer Service 866.965.0400

GLASS TOWELS - new lower price!!

I think most would agree glass towels are great for getting a streak free finish on your windows, but lately we began to wonder about the size. We'd end up folding them over multiple times to get a manageable size for use on the glass.

Then the lightbulb clicked on: CHANGE THE SIZE!!

We've downsized the towels to a better, more manageable size to 12" x 16"

They're still constructed of the same high quality, tight weave, microfiber.

We save on material so you will too!! Glass towels are now $9.95 for a 2 pack and $16.95 for a 4 pack!! Thats $5 off the old 2 pack price and $10 off the 4 pack price!!

318557b9.jpg

Since the price drop of these.... shouldn't the Interior Kit be cheaper? I added all the pieces up which includes 2 Red Applicators and 2 Towels instead of the 1 of each like in the package and it came out to be a little more than $85. The Kit says it saves $12. Just curious.

I think most would agree glass towels are great for getting a streak free finish on your windows, but lately we began to wonder about the size. We'd end up folding them over multiple times to get a manageable size for use on the glass.

Then the lightbulb clicked on: CHANGE THE SIZE!!

We've downsized the towels to a better, more manageable size to 12" x 16"

They're still constructed of the same high quality, tight weave, microfiber.

We save on material so you will too!! Glass towels are now $9.95 for a 2 pack and $16.95 for a 4 pack!! Thats $5 off the old 2 pack price and $10 off the 4 pack price!!

318557b9.jpg

now i am woundering , have i overlooked these on the product site? the glass towels that show up on adamaspolishes.com are yellow and honestly look more like shammies :( i double checked and could not locate a pic like that above on the site where u pruchase products :(