Customer Service 866.965.0400

Chevy Runs Deep.

Team Adam's

Not as good as the Jeep commercial I posted a few weeks back, but good none the less.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5AG2KbD5ko?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5AG2KbD5ko?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Hey, I own a piece of GM "trash" with 221,000 miles on it. I figured out the other day that I would have to run my current truck to 2,000,000 miles to get the cost/mile that I did out of this one. Bought at 80,000 miles for $2500!

What? They don't show all the TRASH they built from the mid 70's till today? Hmm...

lol

Chris

Yup. The lack of quality in the 70's especially really gave Japan the opportunity to come in with quality cars that were economical and make major inroads. They broke the "made in Japan" stigma. They took an american invention, quality circles, and used it to best advantage, to make quality cars of reasonable price.

I live in Colorado but grew up in Detroit. My Grandfather, God rest his soul, worked the line for GM until he got carncer. He checked himself out of the hospital to get his gold watch form GM as his retirement gift from the company. I have owned several GM vehicles; in fact every new car I have purchased has been a GM. As long as I am around I honor my Grandfather by sticking with an American company that has treated our family well for 50 plus years.

Yup. The lack of quality in the 70's especially really gave Japan the opportunity to come in with quality cars that were economical and make major inroads. They broke the "made in Japan" stigma. They took an american invention, quality circles, and used it to best advantage, to make quality cars of reasonable price.

I see a lot more 70's era Chevy's running around that I do Honda's & Toyota's.

Bruce

The Chrysler ads are good. However you cannot beat this one. It is my favorite GM ad of late.

<object width="640" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iijajnamEp4?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></object>

• 3 months later...

I've always been a GM fan.. but Chrysler's new Detroit commercial is pretty cool..

I also like what they did with the Durrango, Charger rear end, and of course, the beautiful Challenger...

I had hopes for it but nothing about it appeals to me except power and even there it's lacking.

Agreed! Unless you get the SRT-8.

I'll take a Ford. My parent just got a new 2011 Explorer for down in FL, and WOW I'm impressed. It's an amazing vehicle. They (FORD) did their homework and it paid off.

Sent from my iPad using special algorithms and data nodes.

Archived