Customer Service 866.965.0400

www.allamericanclothing.com. All made in the USA

IMADreamer

Hey guys and gals I found this great place to buy clothes that are made in the USA. http://WWW.allamericanclothing.com. I've got a couple pair of their blue jeans and they are wonderful. I spend half my life farming which means I put clothes to the test crawling under equipment in gravel, climbing, sweating getting all kinds of nasty chemicals on them and so far they have taken everything I can throw at them. Give them a try they have shirts and socks too all for a good price.

Made in the USA clothes are impossible to find...........but you did it. Great site. Wish they had underwear, but what they have is all priced right. Got it bookmarked. Good find. Thanks! :patriot:

No woman's jeans??? :(

I try and read all labels to see where its made.

I bought a water safe drinking hose at Home Depot yesterday and it was made in the USA. Most were not.

Its sad that so many major companies get their products from other countries. No wonder we are going under and there are no jobs available. :loser:

BUY USA!! :patriot:

No woman's jeans??? :(

I try and read all labels to see where its made.

I bought a water safe drinking hose at Home Depot yesterday and it was made in the USA. Most were not.

Its sad that so many major companies get their products from other countries. No wonder we are going under and there are no jobs available. :loser:

BUY USA!! :patriot:

Yeah they do. Go to bottoms then its the third row on the right. Looks like they only have one style though. Hopefully they expand.

Glad you guys like the site. It's the only clothing I can find made here.

• 5 months later...

Nice Dylan, I'll check them out too.

Since this thread got bumped it would be a good time to update you guys. I'm still wearing my first pair of All American Clothing Jeans and they are good as new. Considering I've worn them through a complete corn harvest last season, and we are half way through planting this year and they are shredded yet I'd say they are durable. My clothes go through hell at the farm trust me. I'm lucky to get 6 months out of a pair of jeans but these are going strong.

• 1 month later...

Bueller?

<object width="560" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP0mQeLWCCo?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP0mQeLWCCo?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

• 6 months later...

I realize this is kind of an old thread, Tracy shopped here this Christmas for me. Pants sizing seems spot on, plus the crotch of the jeans have an cut and piece of material that makes them more comfortable.

Bruce

Archived