Customer Service 866.965.0400

Copy a post within a thread?

crowvet

If it's a lot of writing or something you can just "edit" and then ctrl + a and then copy it to the next. If you want to link to another page the actual thread but just your post...you click on the Number button at the top (ie: your #1) and then it will open up a new browser. viola you copy the link.

LIKE THIS?

Let's just say if you are on this site and want to show your buddies the transformation of a before and after picture but you don't want to link them to the site. You can right click on the picture and click on "copy picture location" and then paste that information in the location where you are sending it.

Example: Intro to Tail of the Dragon - that's the original link. But let's just say in that thread you want to just copy the picture I have on that post. All you have to do it is right click on the picture, click "copy image location" and then paste that wherever you want. Viola you now have my image that I posted without having to save it and then upload it on your own photobucket. Make sense???

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/st0rm/Tail%20of%20the%20Dragon/Dragon.jpg

However...apparently that doesn't show the whole picture. :lolsmack:

Let's just say if you are on this site and want to show your buddies the transformation of a before and after picture but you don't want to link them to the site. You can right click on the picture and click on "copy picture location" and then paste that information in the location where you are sending it.

Example: Intro to Tail of the Dragon - that's the original link. But let's just say in that thread you want to just copy the picture I have on that post. All you have to do it is right click on the picture, click "copy image location" and then paste that wherever you want. Viola you now have my image that I posted without having to save it and then upload it on your own photobucket. Make sense???

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/st0rm/Tail%20of%20the%20Dragon/Dragon.jpg

However...apparently that doesn't show the whole picture. :lolsmack:

Thanks Brandi, That is exactly what I was looking for:cheers:Appreciate you taking the time to help.

Archived