Customer Service 866.965.0400

Charger Spoiler

694doorbird

Question

I've been treating ours with VRT. As I'm now getting the car ready for winter, a question came across my mind. Would I be better off treating it with either the Americana or Buttery wax? The spoiler is your standard Mopar spoilier.

Another question. After reading through different threads, it seems that I can use BSG after the revive polish and before the Americana to give it more of a pop. Am I understanding this correct. I usually use the BSG just to bring back the shine between waxing.

6 answers to this question

What's the spoiler made out of? If its no vinyl rubber or tires I wouldnt use VRT on it if its just clear coated paint. Definitely go wtih the Revive, BG and Americana. And yes you can definitlely put BG on before the Americana for even more pop and get the BG to last a bit longer as well.

What's the spoiler made out of? If its no vinyl rubber or tires I wouldnt use VRT on it if its just clear coated paint. Definitely go wtih the Revive, BG and Americana. And yes you can definitlely put BG on before the Americana for even more pop and get the BG to last a bit longer as well.

I'm not sure what it's made from, but when you knock on it, it sounds like plastic/fiberglass

It's the standard flat black spoiler right? I used buttery on mine without issue before a show but it didnt add any shine to it VRT is the only thing that ever made look good.

Yes, it's the standard flat black spoiler. And I agree with you, VRT makes it look good. Just a nice clean black, not to shiny or not to flat. I don't want it to shine, but just looking to protect it this winter. This will be the first winter the Charger will be used in the snow and ice.

I'm not sure what it's made from, but when you knock on it, it sounds like plastic/fiberglass

Yes, it's the standard flat black spoiler. And I agree with you, VRT makes it look good. Just a nice clean black, not to shiny or not to flat. I don't want it to shine, but just looking to protect it this winter. This will be the first winter the Charger will be used in the snow and ice.

do what I did and wax the underside first to make sure its not gonna act funky and then you should be all set :)

Archived