Customer Service 866.965.0400

HAPPY HALLOWEEN to... (Pics)

Kingsford

...all the Adam's Polishes Freaks out there! :D

This took 5 days of planning in my spare time (that I have a lot of) and two and a half hours to carve! Oh and I did it free hand.

Just went off of a B&W picture of a little Adam's sticker I blew up 300% on the copier.

Dylan, this is what I wanted that picture for. I told you I would show you my project when I was done.

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

Sunshine wanted to be part of it too! Of course when the time comes I want Midnight, the black cat, to be around she's no where to be found!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

Edited by Kingsford

Now, how the frig did you cut that without destroying it?

Started with the A, then I cut out the left side of the D, followed by the bottom. when I got to the top it wasnt so bad until I started with the S. I have to hold it from both sides to keep it from breaking. Very tedious.

Did you use a normal knife or pumpkin craving tools? A good trick for spots that dangle is to use tooth picks to hold it in place.

I had the privilege to do a Hello Kitty and a Cookie Monster craving for my daughter. The tools are the way to go.

Did you use a normal knife or pumpkin craving tools? A good trick for spots that dangle is to use tooth picks to hold it in place.

I had the privilege to do a Hello Kitty and a Cookie Monster craving for my daughter. The tools are the way to go.

I used a steak knife, hacksaw blade, file, and buck knife. I tried to stay away from tooth picks because sometimes they ruin the look.

BTW this is the first one I've carved since I was like 10 years old.