Customer Service 866.965.0400

Happy Halloween guys and ghouls

Rich

Nice pictures Chris. We took our 17 month old out Trick or Treating today. One house was giving away full size candy bars for the kids and shots of an Apple Pie drink to the adults!!! Plus when we were walking back down their driveway the owner offered me a beer!!!! I love my neighborhood.

Nice pictures Chris. We took our 17 month old out Trick or Treating today. One house was giving away full size candy bars for the kids and shots of an Apple Pie drink to the adults!!! Plus when we were walking back down their driveway the owner offered me a beer!!!! I love my neighborhood.

You have to love Wisconsin.

Better late than never: here are my girls out with mom for trick or treating. I stayed home and manned the candy bowl.:drool: I estimate right around 100 greedy costumes came to my door looking for a handout; our best turn out yet.

GirlsOctober2010057Largee-mailview.jpg

BTW: The mailbox is getting scrubbed with APC and coated with SVRT tomorrow. :banana:

Rich' date='

I think Allie has grown alot since the last time you posted pics of her.

She is adorable. Your luck to have her so close to you. :2thumbs:[/quote']

Thanks Teresa. She'll be 3 on the 16th. What a fun age. Since she was a cat for Halloween, she'll call us on the phone and say nothing but "meow". She makes me laugh.