Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams Forums Bad for School

wishywashy

So I'm in the library trying to study for a huge accounting exam I have tomorrow and I somehow end up on here studying detailing nitty gritty instead of Accounting. Does anyone else have this type of problem? Or happens to be an Accountant that can help me out? HAHA

Accounting was my weakness (and still is) when I was in college. I am only thankful that I didn't have these types of things going on when I was in college. I don't even thing I was a member of Myspace or Facebook back then. Just good ole school work!

Good luck in getting re-focused! I can say if I had this while at work I'd be done! I do access the forums via tapatalk once or twice but that's when I need to tune out a yelling customer. LOL :)

i'm a senior but I am going to have to go an extra semester. Hoping to get outta here next december and start working and be able to afford all the Adam's supplies I want. Good luck with your career Ray

Same to you. I went an extra semester as well. Are you going for the 150 credits in order to sit for the CPA exam?

Same to you. I went an extra semester as well. Are you going for the 150 credits in order to sit for the CPA exam?

No, this is an elective for my major. I'm an engineering technology major with specialization in design and manufacturing. i'm not real sure where the accounting fits into my future... haha:willy:

No, this is an elective for my major. I'm an engineering technology major with specialization in design and manufacturing. i'm not real sure where the accounting fits into my future... haha:willy:

You never know. Many high level executives nowadays are engineers.

I have an accounting degree, but have not done accounting work since graduating (doing my taxes doesn't count!). I got a job as a mainframe programmer with a banking software company after graduating and haven't looked back. That being said, I would not have gotten the job without the degree, just don't use all the knowledge!

I have an accounting degree, but have not done accounting work since graduating (doing my taxes doesn't count!). I got a job as a mainframe programmer with a banking software company after graduating and haven't looked back. That being said, I would not have gotten the job without the degree, just don't use all the knowledge!

I guess your right. its just a long drawn out process, i'm ready to find the light at the end...:xfingers:

I hear you. I am ready to graduate. However my job search is not going as well as I had hoped so it looks like I may be going to grad school.

That sounds about like me. I'm hoping to intern somewhere this summer and maybe i will get a job offer out of it. Good luck with everything.

Maybe Adam could find a position for us? haha

That sounds about like me. I'm hoping to intern somewhere this summer and maybe i will get a job offer out of it. Good luck with everything.

Maybe Adam could find a position for us? haha

That would be pretty sweet. I would love to live in Colorado. Mountain Biking, Skiing and awesome roads everywhere. What else do you need?

What kind of accounting class are you taking?

Ray you may just want to think of going on to graduate school.

Yeah that is the plan. It looks like I am going to go onto grad school. It would be nice to start doing a job for a change but I have a feeling once I get out of school I will not want to go back.

Welcome to the forums Tommy. Where do you attend? NKU, UK, EKU, WKU or U of L? I'm out of school and in the workforce now. But I find that Adam's gets in the way of my paperwork sometimes. So I completely understand where you're coming from.

Archived