Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams Forums Bad for School

wishywashy

Welcome to the forums Tommy. Where do you attend? NKU, UK, EKU, WKU or U of L? I'm out of school and in the workforce now. But I find that Adam's gets in the way of my paperwork sometimes. So I completely understand where you're coming from.

None of these haha. I'm at a smaller University in Rowan County. Morehead State University. I may end up at UK for Engineering school depending on my job status upon graduation.

None of these haha. I'm at a smaller University in Rowan County. Morehead State University. I may end up at UK for Engineering school depending on my job status upon graduation.

Many many MANY memories of that campus. My girlfriend from High School attended school there. Did you attend high school in Rowan county or elsewhere? We graduated from Rockcastle County in 2003. So I was in the Morehead area often from 03-06. In fact right after she graduated they put in the BeDub3s. If it had been there the entire time I woulda been there more often than I was, lol.

Many many MANY memories of that campus. My girlfriend from High School attended school there. Did you attend high school in Rowan county or elsewhere? We graduated from Rockcastle County in 2003. So I was in the Morehead area often from 03-06. In fact right after she graduated they put in the BeDub3s. If it had been there the entire time I woulda been there more often than I was, lol.

HAHA! You must have just left before I got there. Bdubbs is still the only thing we have here and of course the plaza. I graduated from Montgomery.

HAHA! You must have just left before I got there. Bdubbs is still the only thing we have here and of course the plaza. I graduated from Montgomery.

She graduated in spring of 06 if that gives you any idea. Funny side note is we subsequently broke up in December of 06......when I met my wife(VERY long story). Being from Mongtomery county MSU is in your back yard. Do you commute daily or live on campus?

Archived