Customer Service 866.965.0400

Parking Sign Verbage and Design Ideas

this is to tie in with my other thread for the parking sign. i talked with Adam a little bit and he wanted to know if we came up with an idea for what the sign should say and look like. since we didn't have a formal thread for everyone to give their input i figured i would start one. once we get a handful of designs ill make a thread with a poll to see which one gets the most votes. so all you photoshop masters post your deisgn and lets see what we can come up with to make this thing a reality. also looking for input for other members on what designs they like as well so i know what to put in the poll. thanks!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sign looks great...with one exception...the location of the DS Bottle and the PC. If they were moved outboard and rotated back to vertical, the wording would be much easier to read on the lower part of the sign. I like the rotated images, but maybe scale them down so they don't overlap the wording. But the overall concept is very nice.

Sign looks great...with one exception...the location of the DS Bottle and the PC. If they were moved outboard and rotated back to vertical, the wording would be much easier to read on the lower part of the sign. I like the rotated images, but maybe scale them down so they don't overlap the wording. But the overall concept is very nice.

+1

Archived