Customer Service 866.965.0400

Parking Sign Verbage and Design Ideas

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok I found a place to do them for $28.76 each. They would be a lot cheaper the more we buy ($8.92 each if you get 50 of them, $464.78 after shipping). They are aluminum (.040), 18" x 12".

I'd pay $15 + shipping from Adam. The guy has to feed his family!

http://www.buildasign.com

. Count me in but would these have to meet the strict MADE IN USA guideline except that might be a challenge, anyway il be in either way

. Count me in but would these have to meet the strict MADE IN USA guideline except that might be a challenge, anyway il be in either way

I'm waiting on a response from the company about being American made. They are a Texas company, so fingers crossed that they are made here also.

I have a company I have used before that is 100% USA make their own blank out of US Steel. They do small in house printing orders. I sent Adam the info, but with it being SEMA Week Im sure it will be a few days till he gets back around to all of this. Patience my shine brothers and sisters.. lol

Here is the email message I recieved back from www.BuildASign.com.

Sounds like they are good. Now we need to do more price shopping and get the :thumbsup: from the boss.

Hello Randy,

Thank you for contacting BuildASign.com. We print and ship everything out of Austin, Texas. You can review our company information from the Better Business at http://www.bbb.org/central-texas/business-reviews/signs/build-a-sign-in-austin-tx-90013077.

I hope this was helpful to you and answered any questions that you had.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived