Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Car!

dday

Just picked up my brand new BMW 335xi this morning. (sorry for the crappy iphone pics for now but i'll update this weekend after it gets a healthy dose of Adam's.

The paint is crazy metallic, you can see how much it changes color between these two pics of shade vs bright sun

attachment.php?attachmentid=5289&stc=1&d=1288640623

attachment.php?attachmentid=5288&stc=1&d=1288641139

attachment.php?attachmentid=5290&stc=1&d=1288640623

Very nice. A coat of BG and Americana will give that car's paint some serious depth.

yeah can't wait to spend some time with it, the paint looks awesome and from what I've seen so far no dealer installed swirls. I'll try and take some better pics tonight if it's not dark already.

My parents have 4 late model BMW products... One's a Mini Cooper. They love them all. He does have a 2008 335I convertible with the N54 TT engine which he LOVES LOVES LOVES!

Congrats and enjoy!

Chris

My parents have 4 late model BMW products... One's a Mini Cooper. They love them all. He does have a 2008 335I convertible with the N54 TT engine which he LOVES LOVES LOVES!

Congrats and enjoy!

Chris

yeah this has the new N55 which is single twin scroll turbo, jury is out on which engine is better (if one is even better), btw it's killing me that I'm at the office and not driving it right now, picked it up before work today and have only driven it for 45 mins so far.

That must have been a long ten weeks haha

It was! It got delayed a few times too. Delayed at the port once it got to the US and then my delivery date got bumped from Saturday to this morning, but it's all good now. It was the last 2 weeks that were the toughest part.

I ordered the car on August 25th so 68 days (9.7 weeks)

yeah this has the new N55 which is single twin scroll turbo, jury is out on which engine is better (if one is even better), btw it's killing me that I'm at the office and not driving it right now, picked it up before work today and have only driven it for 45 mins so far.

THAT is the WORST part of getting a new car... lol

My dad has that light gray colored interior in his E60 M5. It actually stays pretty clean, but he's a bit anal like me and he sits behind a desk like me so it's not like he's a lumberjack with dirty pants... lol

There's actually a class action suit on the N54 right now. I guess some people have had issues with them. ??? :o

I waited from March till October for my G8... :( THAT sucked! :help:

Chirs

Archived