Customer Service 866.965.0400

Don't forget to vote today

IMADreamer

Guys and Gals it's election day and you need to vote. It's important. Let's not kid ourselves the country isn't on the line here, the world isn't going to collapse if you vote one way or the other like the screaming idiots on the tv and radio say, but it's important for you to vote for whom ever you choose.

So what are you waiting for GO VOTE! It's as American as Adam's and apple pie. :)

In nine days us Canadians will be commemorating Remembrance Day and you folks will be observing Veterans Day. For my country that means remembering the sacrifice of over 110,000 men and women who died to ensure we can do one thing above all others, exercise our franchise.

As a serving member of my country's military, I never get to have a public opinion on elections and politics, but that doesn't stop me from putting "my" yard sign up each election. It has one word on it.

VOTE!

Nothing grates on me more than folks that can't find 10 minutes in their day to put a check in a box once every couple years.

Just got back. Now maybe things can get back to normal. I am so tires of all this mudslinging, at least here in Florida. I wish the candidates would just simply tell us what they want to accomplish and how they plan on doing it, I know wishful thinking. All I have seen and heard is how bad each opponent is.

Just got back. Now maybe things can get back to normal. I am so tires of all this mudslinging, at least here in Florida. I wish the candidates would just simply tell us what they want to accomplish and how they plan on doing it, I know wishful thinking. All I have seen and heard is how bad each opponent is.

Tell me about it. I've worked since early 2006 for one of the major parties full time. I worked in a lessor capacity pretty much all my life especially since my Dad was a politician through my teenage years. Doesn't matter which party it is, I promise you they are all the same. This is my last election doing it though unless they can throw some sum of money I can't refuse my way to stay, otherwise I'm going back to the family farm and living out a quiet peaceful existence for the rest of my days. It's not worth the headache any more. I've literally been on the phone since 8am today dealing with complete and total fools to be honest. This has by far been the worst election I've ever been a part of. The outright lies, yelling, screaming, and pure idiocy shown by candidates, pundits, and voters on BOTH sides makes me sad for America.

My hope is that at some point the people on the radio, news, tv, candidates, and supporters can someday start talking to each other and not at each other. The yelling, screaming, and purposeful division by the pundits does nothing but hurt the country. The sad thing is they work up the average guy listening not because the pundit believes what they are saying, but because they know that will only sell books, ads, or whatever to line their pockets with.

Ok sorry about the mini rant. We are better then we are showing as a nation. I used to think growing up I could maybe someday make a difference through politics. You just can't, especially now. So I will make a difference elsewhere, I'll take care of my loved ones and just enjoy the quiet life.

I hope you all voted it is important and tomorrow we will wake up and no matter who is elected it is up to the average person like us to make this country better and through civility and kindness towards each other we can.

God Bless you all and God Bless America.

and hang on because Presidential election season starts Thursday. Not joking I've seen the plan for my party already.

I voted.. I voted against every incumbent regardless of party. Im not a party player, Im an ANTI Career Politician player. Im for term limits on EVERY SEAT Federal, State, and Local. That is all! Have a GREAT DAY everyone! Tomorrow, its Business As Usual for us Normal Folk!

Archived