Customer Service 866.965.0400

Time to give in

Osok

Well the freezing.giftime has come. The last two nights its been down to 32 and 33 degrees here...chilly.gif. I've been reluctant, but I guess it's time I load up all my Adams products into a bin and bring them inside for the next 5 months. I know we'll have the occaisional nice sunny fall day once in awhile where I'll haul everything out again, but from here on out I guess winter is here.shiveringsnowflake.gifshiveringsnowflake.gif

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I guess winter is here.

Which means I can put my stuff back into the garage! We are still in the mid 80's, but that 'cool' front is coming through today and it will be in the low 70's tomorrow - hooray! :D

Which means I can put my stuff back into the garage! We are still in the mid 80's, but that 'cool' front is coming through today and it will be in the low 70's tomorrow - hooray! :D

Show Off (j/k), I am Jealous thou :(

All of my stuff ventured inside the house this past weekend after the final once over. Filled 2 big boxes, one with common use stuff and the other with polishes and mostly waxes. Brought the gallons inside too with my newly added push pump dispensers.

I am not looking forward to the cold mornings. It was 29* here this morning and my whole car was covered in frost.:(

My brother lives in the Upper Peninsula and he is getting some snow today. We are suppose to have snow flurries on Thursday and Friday. freezingsmiley.gif

My Adam's products recently got moved to my new home and they are all nice and snuggly in the basement. :thumbsup:

Show Off (j/k), I am Jealous thou :(

Don't be too jealous, because I can't have one of these -

All my Adam's supplies are stored nice and neat on shelves in my basement.

On our little dog-legged peninsula you hit water at 8ft., so no basements here :(. They have to pump water OUT of the ground to install a swimming pool!

Rick is a show off, man now we have two guys that show off. WTH do you and Chris pm each other to pick on us other forum members.:lolsmack: j/k

very nice pics Rick, now i just have to show my wife these pics. so my family and i can move to New Zealand.:D

I wish I could move my stuff back into the garage. We're still hitting 90 for the high, so it's still a bit too warm. Hopefully we cool down to the low 80s soon. :2thumbs:

Night's are getting great though. Driving around at night with the top down and it about 80 out is great. Putting on a song like Red Barchetta and speed around the desert roads makes for a good time. :burnout:

:D

You wouldn't think it was spring over the last 20 hours. Southerly blew in from Antarctica. Expecting snow on the top of the desert road. Roughly 220miles from here.

Just having a break from polishing my car. Boy am I sore. Washed and clayed it yesterday.

Keep taking the tylenol. :) Next time it will be better, you won't have to clay so strongly or rub the finish as much since it will be so much cleaner. When you get it in shape, it is much easier to detail the next time.

Your boat? - looks like a racing machine with that stern...

Keep taking the tylenol. :) Next time it will be better, you won't have to clay so strongly or rub the finish as much since it will be so much cleaner. When you get it in shape, it is much easier to detail the next time.

Your boat? - looks like a racing machine with that stern...

I hope so:D. Removing 2 years of gunk is not something I want to do again. Saving that clay bar for the windows.

Not my boat, it's an old America's cup boat now used for charters.

In 1995, The Royal New Zealand Yacht Squadron syndicate Team New Zealand, skippered by Russell Coutts, first won the challenger series in NZL 32, dubbed "Black Magic" because of her black hull and uncanny speed. Black Magic then easily defeated Dennis Connor's Stars & Stripes team 5–0 to win the cup for New Zealand.

At Auckland in 1999–2000, Team New Zealand, led by Peter Blake, and again skippered by Russell Coutts, defeated Challenger Italy's Prada Challenge from the Yacht Club Punta Ala. The Italians had previously beaten the AmericaOne syndicate from the St Francis Yacht Club in the Louis Vuitton Cup Finals. This was the first America's Cup to be contested without an American challenger or defender.

In 2003, several strong challengers vied for the right to sail for the cup in Auckland during the challenger selection series. Notably a number of original members of Team New Zealand including previous helmsman Russell Coutts were key members of the Swiss challenge Alinghi sponsored by pharmaceutical billionaire Ernesto Bertarelli and representing the Société Nautique de Genève (SNG). Alinghi advanced surprisingly comfortably into the America's Cup final. The Alinghi team won the America's Cup with ease (5-0), helped by multiple gear failures on Team New Zealand's yacht.

SNG staged its 2007 defense of the cup in Valencia, Spain, the first time since the original 1851 Isle of Wight race that the America's Cup has been held in Europe, or in a country different from that of the defender. Eleven challenging yacht clubs from 9 countries submitted formal entries. The challenger selection series, the Louis Vuitton Cup 2007, ran from April 16, 2007 until June 6, 2007. Emirates Team New Zealand won the challenger series finale 5-0 against Italians Luna Rossa and met Alinghi between June 23 and July 3, 2007. SNG successfully defended the America's Cup with a margin of 5-2. The racing was much closer than the final score suggests including a 1-second winning margin by Alinghi in the seventh and final race.

Russell Coutts helped win the last America's cup for BMW Oracle (America)

http://www.charternz.co.nz/charter_boat_new_zealand/nzl-40-americas-cup.htm

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_U1SNJYbeQ?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_U1SNJYbeQ?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKss-N1Wj_0?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKss-N1Wj_0?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Archived