Customer Service 866.965.0400

Military Spit Shine made simple.

Mysticine

Question

I recently attended an award ceremony, and instead of wearing my usual boots that have a high gloss spit shine via kiwi, I had to wear my corfam style "Bates" shoes.

Using a microfiber towel and "a quick mist of the detail spray" made me wish that I had used Adam's products back when I was in the Army.

shoes.JPG

12 answers to this question

Haha! The corfam's or patent leather stuff was a no-go when I was in the army as well. I got out in 2007 and work for a police department now. Though they still have their regulations, they're much less strict.

I will try my Adam's products on anything. Heck, the only reason I don't try them myself (taste) is because a looong time ago I made the mistake of trying Zaino. :lolsmack: (Ok, so it was more of a dare than anything else.)

Here's a video I made with some friends in Afghanistan back in 2006. :banana:

Haha! The corfam's or patent leather stuff was a no-go when I was in the army as well. I got out in 2007 and work for a police department now. Though they still have their regulations, they're much less strict.

I will try my Adam's products on anything. Heck, the only reason I don't try them myself (taste) is because a looong time ago I made the mistake of trying Zaino. :lolsmack: (Ok, so it was more of a dare than anything else.)

Here's a video I made with some friends in Afghanistan back in 2006. :banana:

:patriot: Thanks for your service Shawn.

Archived