Customer Service 866.965.0400

Got My DS Today...

Got my gallon of DS today and I really enjoyed using it. I can see why everyone rants and raves about this product. It is extremely user friendly and the scent is very pleasing. This product is a keeper and I'm glad to have it.

I can use one word to describe the Adam's products that I have used so far... pleasing. Pleasing in a sense that they really do bring a sense of pleasure while and after using them. They work well, are user friendly and just smell darn nice (Pleasing). Adam's has done very well with these products and you guys have a very good formulation working right now. This, coupled with your above and beyond service you give on and off the forums, I can't see you going away anytime soon. I continue to be impressed with your product line.

Keep it up!

Thats great! Don't forget to rate it!:2thumbs:

ratingsexpanded.gif

<TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #444444 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #444444 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #444444 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #444444 1px solid" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left>Product Rating: starf.gifstarf.gifstarf.gifstarf.gifstarf.gif(5.00) # of Ratings: 31 (Only registered customers can rate)

(Only registered customers can rate)

<TABLE width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=right width="25%">

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=21>1 - Terrible</TD></TR><TR><TD height=21>2 - Bad</TD></TR><TR><TD height=21>3 - OK</TD></TR><TR><TD height=21>4 - Good</TD></TR><TR><TD height=21>5 - Great</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">0%</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">50%</TD><TD align=right width="33%">100%</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff><TABLE class=GreyCell cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=left width="100%" height=21></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=left width="100%" height=21></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=left width="100%" height=21></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=left width="100%" height=21></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=left width="100%" height=21>pollimage.gif </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Archived