Customer Service 866.965.0400

SEMA Show, 2010 in Vegas!

Adam

Great pics Dylan!

Sooooo ceramic Vette brakes? How many banks need robbing for a set of those? LOL

That's next on my list. But I'd drop the Vette in a heartbeat for this one....

e30c53b0.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I like the new Camaro's, I LOVE that T/A conversion! :drool:

:iagree: Especially with Pontiac now being gone, I'd love to have one to help keep the brand alive. That '65 Goat with the Tri-Power is just beautiful as well. (Sorry Chris, I think it looks better than your black GTO.)

Yes Adam you can fit the car seats in there. :lolsmack:

[ATTACH]5335[/ATTACH]

That's what I'm thinking, 2 kids in the back, and whoohoooo!!!

What a great trip. . . Dylan, it's always a pleasure to travel with you my friend, and we certainly had quite a successful trip.:banana:

Just got home, it's nearly midnight, and my whole fam damily is asleep! Was hoping for some hugs, maybe a loud, "Daddy's Home!!!!!" Trips are great, but I sure miss my family when gone for a few days. Reminds me of how much our service men and women are giving up for us when they are gone for months at a time, amazing. :patriot:

My favorite cars of the show: either the new orange Firebird creation, or the black '65 GTO convertible. :burnout:

That's what I'm thinking, 2 kids in the back, and whoohoooo!!!

What a great trip. . . Dylan, it's always a pleasure to travel with you my friend, and we certainly had quite a successful trip.:banana:

Just got home, it's nearly midnight, and my whole fam damily is asleep! Was hoping for some hugs, maybe a loud, "Daddy's Home!!!!!" Trips are great, but I sure miss my family when gone for a few days. Reminds me of how much our service men and women are giving up for us when they are gone for months at a time, amazing. :patriot:

My favorite cars of the show: either the new orange Firebird creation, or the black '65 GTO convertible. :burnout:

Welcome back team, glad you guys had a good and a successful trip!:2thumbs:

"As much as I like the new Camaro's, I LOVE that T/A conversion! "

:iagree: Especially with Pontiac now being gone, I'd love to have one to help keep the brand alive. That '65 Goat with the Tri-Power is just beautiful as well. (Sorry Chris, I think it looks better than your black GTO.)

Adam, it appears we have similar tastes. :cheers: I would've loved to see those cars in person though.

Do I see swirls?

You don't know the half of it... there is a distinct lack of proper paint care all thru the show. To such an extent when we saw a really swirl free vehicle we were impressed.

:help:

The next round of pics are uploading now and I'll post them as soon as my photo bucket account is loaded with em.

Feeling is mutual my friend... a fun and EXTREMELY productive trip for sure. More work than play, but certainly a good time with lots of good people. :cheers:

Archived