Customer Service 866.965.0400

Clear bra on hood

LowNslo

Question

I think this has been touched on and I Searched but didn't find what I was looking for. I remember seeing that I shouldn't use the buffer or a colored polish on this material!

Could someone give me some insight on how to bring this clear bra back to life. Its a 06 maxima and it hasn't been waxed or polished, I will be tackling it next weekend and wanted to research the proper technique!:help:

Thanks,

Chris

11 answers to this question

Here is what you want to use on your clear bra.:2thumbs:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD align=middle width="41%">360.jpg</TD><TD width="59%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="54%"> </TD><TD width="46%"> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=redheading1 align=middle colSpan=2>Adam's 16 OZ Clear Polish - Item Back ordered</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" align=middle colSpan=2>Catalog No: CB-06</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" align=middle colSpan=2>Price: $24.95 </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle colSpan=2><FORM id=AddToCartForm_360_380 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0px" name=AddToCartForm_360_380 onsubmit="return validateForm(this) && AddToCartForm_360_380_Validator(this)" action=addtocart.aspx?returnurl=showcategory.aspx%3fCategoryID%3d17%26SEName%3dcar-wax-hand-polish method=post> </FORM>

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>Adam's Clear Polish treats and protects automotive clear bras and clear plastic headlight lenses. Polishes and prevents yellowing and clouding!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

he actually wanted me to remove it but i am afraid to do that cause its something i have never done! He said it looks horrible but I haven't seen the car yet!

With heat, it should peel right off with no issues.

Chris

The website says it's back ordered, but I added it to my order last week and it arrived Tuesday with everything else, so I think they just need to update the website. I haven't used it yet so I can't give a review, but I just plan on using it as UV protection for the headlights since I don't have a clear bra.

BTW, my name's not Chris like everyone else, am I still allowed to post in this thread? :lolsmack:

The website says it's back ordered, but I added it to my order last week and it arrived Tuesday with everything else, so I think they just need to update the website. I haven't used it yet so I can't give a review, but I just plan on using it as UV protection for the headlights since I don't have a clear bra.

BTW, my name's not Chris like everyone else, am I still allowed to post in this thread? :lolsmack:

no you can't post:banned:

haha j/k :D Thanks for the heads up! I might try the fmp and if i get a wild hair just might try to pull it off!!!!! Ill see how it goes!

I removed the Headlight Armor from one of my cars last week. Headlight Armor is just thicker Clear Bra material. I let it sit in the sun for a while then hit it with a hair dryer as I pulled. It came right off. The bits of adhesive that were left removed easily with 3M Adhesive Cleaner.

I use the Clear Bra Polish on my GTO's Clear Bra. Just for "fun", since the Headlight Armor was damaged on the car I removed it from, I tried the FMP and a white pad. It did nothing at all.